Awards night

TopRam

​He's deleted his Twitter account, if anybody wants to make anything out of it.

Because we have idiots that abused him. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Russell ward Hughes Lingard Bryson Roos grant keogh barker and a few others were still there when I left at 11

How did you get tickets or something for this? 

I got tickets through a sponsor, I was invited as a guest, most people there didn't have a clue about football

How did you get tickets or something for this? 

The tickets were basically for all the corporate sponsors, so if you want to go you need to befriend someone who sponsors the club - local businesses mainly

After the meal, all the players mingled with the dinner guests for chats and photos

When we left at midnight the gang of Derby players (all drinking pints I was pleased to see) left in the bar was

Jamie Ward, Will Hughes, Jake Buxton, Ryan Shotton, Richard Keogh, Craig Forsyth, Johnny Russel, Tom Ince, Jesse Lingaard, Kelle Roos and Chris Martin.

Next season's starting 11 anyone?

The tickets were basically for all the corporate sponsors, so if you want to go you need to befriend someone who sponsors the club - local businesses mainly

After the meal, all the players mingled with the dinner guests for chats and photos

When we left at midnight the gang of Derby players (all drinking pints I was pleased to see) left in the bar was

Jamie Ward, Will Hughes, Jake Buxton, Ryan Shotton, Richard Keogh, Craig Forsyth, Johnny Russel, Tom Ince, Jesse Lingaard, Kelle Roos and Chris Martin.

Next season's starting 11 anyone?

​What about Thorney?

Thorne & Raul were there at the meal but weren't at the bar with the other lads at the end.

I think the only first team player who wasn't there at all was Dawkins, but others have mentioned he has family issues so to be expected. Oh and Mascarell who I guess is back in Spain. Everyone else who played a game this season was there

Raul was there pretty late tbf I spoke to him after the meal but he couldn't speak a word of English still!! Thorne acctually looked pretty down and didn't get up and walk around like the  other players, but it's been an awful season for him with injuries! 

Any truth in the rumour that Buxton was drinking pints of coffee? 

aaah flashbacks - just rememered that Sam Rush also made a joke in Mel Morris's direction during his speech, saying something like "or we will do once Mel signs that cheque for £30 million that he just promised me"

Obviously a bit of banter but something about the way he said it seemed like they'd clearly been discussing investment

Archived