'soon to be Dyche of Derby if what I'm hearing is correct'

Ambitious

Sean Dyche's name has popped up in the Daily Mail - again. I did a little background research to see if anything has developed and the Championship/Football League correspondent for the Sun said a couple of days ago on Twitter..

It seemed bizarre to begin with, now I'm not so sure... 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting.

Dyche knows how to organise a side. Burnley's back 4, by Prem standards, is turd, yet they've got a very good defensive record considering they're bottom.

Does this hinge their attacking prowess? Who knows. But a side with our attacking talents + a good solid defensive coach could be very interesting for us regardless of division. 

I always remember him as a tough tackling CH at the spireites. He'd be my preferred choice.

Well bloody hell.

I hope he doesn't get the job really or I might have to get in defensive mode again.

Dychey was one of the lads I lived with while I was in digs at Forest. I used to borrow his Ted Baker shirt so I could look cool and get into New York New York in Nottingham on a Saturday night. it was about 6 sizes too big :-)

My favourite ever ginger as well. I love him to bits.

An interesting (or not) little snippet, first of all he's brilliant at crosswords, then secondly despite being a hard nut centre half, he's embarrassed by defenders who can't play a 20 yard ball.

I don't think the Mac should go but I'd be happy enough with Dyche.

* as well as that he's likely to bring along Ian Woan and Tony Loughlan, two more ex Reds.

I'd like Dyche, without a doubt. He's different to McClaren but I would say he's a lot more savvy in other ways. 

As much as I like McClaren and appreciate what he's done. Dyche has out-performed him over the past 24 months, so I can't think of one good reason why he would be a bad choice. 

Well, apart from him being a Forest fan.. 

He doesn't look dressed for a meeting with sam rush

loads of managers /ex managers turn up in the directors box.

This season we've had steve evans, malky mackay, chris hughton, tony mowbray, dean saunders, igor, john rudge at least twice, etc etc.

could be watching certain players.

Archived