'soon to be Dyche of Derby if what I'm hearing is correct'

Ambitious

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But not the same going forward and would drag us back to the dark days of 4-4-2

​I know 442 sounds and usually is boring, but I could see it being quite effective with our current squad. Last season Ings and Vokes scored loads of goals...Russell and Martin are both similar types of players with Ince and Lingard (or other loanee/signing) out wide with Hughes and Thorne in the middle? Just a thought...

​I know 442 sounds and usually is boring, but I could see it being quite effective with our current squad. Last season Ings and Vokes scored loads of goals...Russell and Martin are both similar types of players with Ince and Lingard (or other loanee/signing) out wide with Hughes and Thorne in the middle? Just a thought...

​The reason Ince thrives here and hasnt at Hull is because of positioning, in 4-4-2 hes a midfielder. In 4-3-3 hes a winger. Big difference to the way he plays and his responsibilities. 

Since yours all so certin Macca if off to the geordies and Dyche is coming here, because some newspaper reporter thinks he is in the know. Despitr both managers denying this.

How about Baggio to sign for Derby County !

​Could always utilise him as a winger in a 442? (424 I guess?)

​In a 4-4-2 he is always going to be more restricted than in a 4-3-3, 4-2-4 is what we played in the second half yesterday. That went fantastic.

​In a 4-4-2 he is always going to be more restricted than in a 4-3-3, 4-2-4 is what we played in the second half yesterday. That went fantastic.

​Fair enough I agree that we play better as a 4-3-3 system. I wasn't at the game yesterday (although I am a season ticket holder of 8 years) so wasnt aware we reverted to 4-2-4. As long as we keep hold of Hughes and Thorne has a whole season, we are in a strong position

Archived