Tom Ince

DEL

​what were they doing ? where were they going? what were they wearing ? what were they talking about ? 

Erm I don't know, they were on irongate at the junction of Sadler Gate. Tom had a terrible grey tracksuit and cap ensemble, Paul was classically dressed in jeans and v-neck sweater, whilst the other guy went for country-chic in tweed. They were fierce and fabulous.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are there any garden furniture shops down Irongate/Sadler Gate? If not, I'm calling BS on this whole story.

​It was all a terrible mistake, G STAR RAM. Tom had been watching an old news summary, thinking it was an advert, saw the coverage of the Assembly Rooms fire and thought "That's the barbecue for me"

I'm struggling to find even the slightest fault about this lad (not that I'm the sort to look).  Mature, match-winning and articulate - future Captain!  

Me too. 

Didn't rate him in the slightest since he left Blackpool. Since coming here I've swallowed everything I previously said. 

Pass selection and decision making is miles and miles better than I expected. Better than Ibe's. 

Really needs to settle at a club that is going to give him the ball 30 yards out. Not expect him to chase punts or make Bale like sprints from his own half. 

And his free kicks... How good are these??!!! 

In fact. I'd say he does have arrogance. The arrogance you want. He's probably sat looking at the league table now and still believing we can make the automatics. 

The way he talks in his interviews about the way he wants to play, you wouldn't believe he's been in a team struggling for form. 

That's what Christie and a couple of others need. So things aren't going your way? So? Do it again. Not start trying to 'make sure' and start trying to play safe. Just trust yourself. 

I'm actually getting a bit gay for Tom Ince. Same with Martin, Dawkins and Hughes. They don't compromise. They do what they do and you take it or leave it.

11 goals is his second highest scoring season of his career so far. Bettered only by 18 goals a few years back. 7 goals in the last 4 potential matches and it's officially his best season.

11 goals is his second highest scoring season of his career so far. Bettered only by 18 goals a few years back. 7 goals in the last 4 potential matches and it's officially his best season.

Imagine if bent and Ince had been with us from the start of the season scoring at this rate. We'd have 3 20 goal a season strikers. 

Remember when we thought ourselves lucky to have one striker break double figures. 

Ince's record with us is outstanding. He has also won us two penalties. Had a goal incorrectly ruled out. Hit the woodwork half a dozen times where he had the keeper beaten. A few assists. We have gone through many wide players this season. To have this guy in the lineup every week would be a huge plus for us. We need him. 

Archived