sea of blackwhite on saturday

B4ev6is

​you my friend are one of those rare breeds where you are both an imbecile and a gump!!!!

Because of this you have my respect.

​Thanks for the kinds words.

Nothing better than being respected. Builds self-belief nicely.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need every one in full voice and I would love whole stadiun if dont ******* bounce your a red doing it would look awsome it is spreading around the stadium.

I don't bounce in the east stand.

i ain't no ******* red dog scum!!

​Thought Cisse was Norwegian?

Wood, blue Parrot or Christmas Tree? Not sure much else comes from Norway.

And in reality Norway, Sweden, Finland, are all the bloody same. Cold, dark desolate places, only worth visiting to club a seal or to view the abundance of long legged, long haired blondes who reside in the capital cities.

It's strange how Leicester fans are all calm and relaxed as they try to avoid relegation, whereas we are aiming for promotion and quite a few of our lot seem to want to self destruct. I'm blaming the fan at Craven Cottage where our bit of a blip started, that bloke that opted to turn the colour of beetroot at half time, pull his hair out, sulk, and shout out "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, WE ARE BLOODY LOSING 2-0", if he'd only sat down, smiled at everyone, and said "Hey lads, we'll turn this round second half, can I get anyone a beer?' C'mon let's all have a sing song....." Well we'd be up by now, but hey ho, we still have time to get behind the Mighty Rams and push them all the way. So who'll be the first to moan and say, well I'm not whacking some paper clacker thing about like that Leicester lot to make some bloody noise! (And don't say, you 've just said it InverurIe!......oh bloody ell, so I did!

It's strange how Leicester fans are all calm and relaxed as they try to avoid relegation, whereas we are aiming for promotion and quite a few of our lot seem to want to self destruct. I'm blaming the fan at Craven Cottage where our bit of a blip started, that bloke that opted to turn the colour of beetroot at half time, pull his hair out, sulk, and shout out "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, WE ARE BLOODY LOSING 2-0", if he'd only sat down, smiled at everyone, and said "Hey lads, we'll turn this round second half, can I get anyone a beer?' C'mon let's all have a sing song....." Well we'd be up by now, but hey ho, we still have time to get behind the Mighty Rams and push them all the way. So who'll be the first to moan and say, well I'm not whacking some paper clacker thing about like that Leicester lot to make some bloody noise! (And don't say, you 've just said it InverurIe!......oh bloody ell, so I did!

​Were you that man?

Well said B4, I lack confidence in our fans to create a positive atmosphere. We'll be edgy and nervous, the tension will threaten to take over. We need the strength to put our feelings to one side and focus on singing the team to victory. Come on you Rams!

Archived