Who will we get in Playoffs . I hope its Boro.

Curtains

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody but Boro to be honest. 

Weve got to get in the playoffs first! :ph34r:

We will get at least a point against Reading and finish 6th and play Boro who are devastated and tired after missing automatic  

I don't want Norwich 

Got to get there first.

I said before we went on the dreadful run that I would 'settle for 6th'.

I've seen nothing since to convince me that we will definitely get the result next Saturday to ensure that we will achieve that - and nothing to suggest that we won't. Wouldn't it be typical Derby County this season if we had to score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes to get a draw - and did it?

Got to get there first.

I said before we went on the dreadful run that I would 'settle for 6th'.

I've seen nothing since to convince me that we will definitely get the result next Saturday to ensure that we will achieve that - and nothing to suggest that we won't. Wouldn't it be typical Derby County this season if we had to score 3 goals in the last 10 minutes to get a draw - and did it?

Trust me Rotherham play Reading midweek so I think a tired Reading will be beaten by the Rams. 

Keep the faith .

As much as I hate Bamford, giving to them, as you put it, only winds them up so they perform that much better.

If we give him the $hite, which he doesnt even deserve, then he is guaranteed to score against us.

I particularly remember the 6-2 game against Arsenal, where the east stand saw fit to sing to Adebayor some not nice things about his parents. After he scored 1, we sang it more, then he got 2, still the derby fans didnt shut up, so he ended up with a hattrick against us. Thanks rams fans.

As much as I hate Bamford, giving to them, as you put it, only winds them up so they perform that much better.

If we give him the $hite, which he doesnt even deserve, then he is guaranteed to score against us.

I particularly remember the 6-2 game against Arsenal, where the east stand saw fit to sing to Adebayor some not nice things about his parents. After he scored 1, we sang it more, then he got 2, still the derby fans didnt shut up, so he ended up with a hattrick against us. Thanks rams fans.

​Good point.

I hope that Boro don't sign Collymore

:lol:

Sadly Eddie is right. Every year one sneaks in while a well established top six side slips out. 

Reading isn't a given by any means, and refs can change games in an instant. Fozzy poor back pass after 45 seconds, Grant comes flying out, catches their striker, red card and curtains. 

Football is a horrible game. That's why we love it I suppose. 

Will be glad to just be in playoffs. Think we shall get the point Sat.

So really qualifying 6th - get what you are given.............i think it will be Boro - and i think we can do em......

​we can do any of them. we were definitely NOT on these Boards at the start of the season quaking at the prospect of Boro. They've done well, sure, and deserve respect.....but not timidity and trepidation.

whoever we get I just hope we go right at them like we can. Put the past few weeks' trials and tribulations behind us

I genuinely think if we make it into the play offs we will win them. I would rather play Boro in the Semis though as they are rather like us at the moment, a little short on confidence. i think if we get at them we will beat them. They are not good at coming from behind but are excellent at defending a lead so its in our own interests to be positive.

i`m also quite happy for Norwich to play Ipswich. Its a local Derby, they will kick seven bells out of each other and hopefully the winners will get a couple of injuries and 1 or 2 sent off in the 2 legs!!!

If we get to the final i am far more confident than last season for no reason whatsoever other than I think it`s written in the stars!!!

Archived