Alan Nixon summer 2015 rumours

Ambitious

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but neither Russell nor Weimann is an out and out winger who is capable of dribbling down the wing,beating players and delivering an accurate cross. The only winger we have is Ince who can play comfortably in a 4-4-3 or 4-4-2 formation.

Wiemann i agree but Russell is more suited to a 4-4-2 then ince surely? Russell has the workrate and tracks back whilst Ince is reluctant to.

Wiemann i agree but Russell is more suited to a 4-4-2 then ince surely? Russell has the workrate and tracks back whilst Ince is reluctant to.

I wouldn't say Russell works any harder than Ince defensively, at least when they're playing the same role.

Another way of looking at it is we've reached our limit spend wise, and simply can't go beyond it, possibly?

Not necessarily the same thing.

If you assess the value of a player, then eventually pay over the top, the asking-price for the next player the club are in for goes up as the selling club see Derby as a soft touch for a few extra quid.

Not necessarily the same thing.

If you assess the value of a player, then eventually pay over the top, the asking-price for the next player the club are in for goes up as the selling club see Derby as a soft touch for a few extra quid.

I don't dispute that point at all, but if we're such a well run club, as I believe we are, then a defined budget for acquisitions must have been set, maybe we're nearing that now, maybe not?

I trust the current set up to run the club in the best long term interests, if that means we don't sign X player then so be it.

Sorry but neither Russell nor Weimann is an out and out winger who is capable of dribbling down the wing,beating players and delivering an accurate cross. The only winger we have is Ince who can play comfortably in a 4-4-3 or 4-4-2 formation.

none of our wingers are out and out wingers not even ince even tho ince is more then these 2 

Archived