Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They want the money up front, we aren't paying it: impasse...or...Ince wants silly money, we aren't paying it: impasse.

They want the money up front, we aren't paying it: impasse...or...Ince wants silly money, we aren't paying it: impasse.

To sum up our current ins and outs

Ince - impasse

Bridcutt - impasse

Hughes - impasseverywell

Shackell - imonhoneymoon

Keogh - imfallover

Sammon - imnofuckerwant

While I agree with the "get him in" users, at what cost?

under £2 mill I say yes, over that and no thanks 

What are you talking about? At the end of the day, what does it matter either way? Can you equate the money and justify why you think Tom Ince is worth just under 2 million quid but the extra money needed for anything over that isn't justifiable?. What is the boundary here?, is just under 2 million 1.9 million? and is just over 2.1 or 2.2...? so about 2 to 300,000 quid difference give or take? so that figure (roughly) makes him an unacceptable purchase because that amount of money could be better used how...? or his market value doesn't justify that fee with our finances because...? Don't just say random garbage without backing it up. What a nonsense comment. 

What are you talking about? At the end of the day, what does it matter either way? Can you equate the money and justify why you think Tom Ince is worth just under 2 million quid but the extra money needed for anything over that isn't justifiable?. What is the boundary here?, is just under 2 million 1.9 million? and is just over 2.1 or 2.2...? so about 2 to 300,000 quid difference give or take? so that figure (roughly) makes him an unacceptable purchase because that amount of money could be better used how...? or his market value doesn't justify that fee with our finances because...? Don't just say random garbage without backing it up. What a nonsense comment. 

people chucking £5m valuation on Hendrix and less than 2 mill for ince who if fit will be on the team sheet every single week and will help massively in the promotion push. 11 goals in 22 games!!!!! In a struggling team god only knows how many a full season when we were flying high. Some people are completely deluded.

I'd happily swap Hendrick AND Russell for Ince. 

If value was the only issue I'd be inclined to agree with you, however I'd rather we didn't give players to teams playing against us, as they will score.

If value was the only issue I'd be inclined to agree with you, however I'd rather we didn't give players to teams playing against us, as they will score.

No, you're right. I meant value, purely.

Since we have the deal already agreed in the loan, if Hendrick and Russell went to fund the move for Ince - I'd be happy. 

people chucking £5m valuation on Hendrix and less than 2 mill for ince who if fit will be on the team sheet every single week and will help massively in the promotion push. 11 goals in 22 games!!!!! In a struggling team god only knows how many a full season when we were flying high. Some people are completely deluded

When a championship full back is sold to premier league new comers for the sum of 8million pounds and a couple of players, one of whom is on loan, the fees being quoted for Tom Ince that suggest no more than 5 million don't appear to be too steep at all. 

Then when Fulham are paying 11million for a championship striker over a year ago makes the aforementioned fees for Ince seem even more realistic.

When you factor in that most fans would like to see him sign it smacks of good business. 

Archived