Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My ex-wife who's a sales assistant said what are you doing here, you can't interrupt me at work, go away, it's been over a year, why are you still crying at my feet, aren't you meant to be looking after the kids right now, where are they, what have you done with them, why is your car covered in gasoline and why are you lighting that match

This was making me laugh until the end when it all got a bit League of Gentlemen 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon is saying £3.5 million upfront for Ince, any idea whether that's the full sum or whether it's £3.5 mil + installments?

I doubt there'll be installments. A clause is a clause. If they want it upfront that's what we'll pay.

My accountant pal has LEDGER to believe that by all ACCOUNTS, on BALANCE Ince will be an ASSET.

It is only right that your accountant should know about capitalisation. There is no need though for you to use it, unless your thinking is that the post will receive insufficient CREDIT without it. Perhaps @SAGE might have an opinion on this matter?

It is only right that your accountant should know about capitalisation. There is no need though for you to use it, unless your thinking is that the post will receive insufficient CREDIT without it. Perhaps @SAGE might have an opinion on this matter?

Git, you've spoiled it now. I was waiting for someone to just mention the capital letters, then I would have come back with the punchline.

:angry:

Archived