Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

.I'm sorry but I can small 'attention seeking' a mile off, the combination of  my glass house and the current weather is making me brown enough to rival the transformation of Michelle Keegan..

Until all the targets you mention are playing Championship football next season, you'll need to borrow Long John Silver's leg to stand on.

You have a shrink ray?

I love science, me. I'd crack a chemistry joke but I'm afraid of the reaction.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did not predict anything. I never said it was a prediction. The post I created is called who would you sign with me starting things off. People were saying those signings were unrealistic and we would not spend that much. Where as we are signing players that people thought would be unrealistic and spending a large amount. 

We haven't signed anyone off your list. We have only paid a fee for 1 player.

.I'm sorry but I can small 'attention seeking' a mile off, the combination of  my glass house and the current weather is making me brown enough to rival the transformation of Michelle Keegan..

Until all the targets you mention are playing Championship football next season, you'll need to borrow Long John Silver's leg to stand on.

Attention seekers post completely fabricated transfer rumors and hearsay. I do not post such things. Only people I would like or could see playing in a Rams shirt. Many of you thought that mine and others transfer suggestions  were outrageous and so too the fees we could spend. Yet here we are, even the most optimistic fan being a bit blown away. 

We haven't signed anyone off your list. We have only paid a fee for 1 player.

No we have paid for more than one player so far actually. But you seem to be another that reads the words they choose to read and not what is written. I never said I got the transfers correct. I never made any predictions as to who we would sign. The thread I created was called who would you sign and I listed players along with many other users. Yet people thought at the time those kind of players and their fees were completely unrealistic. Yet here we are with all this transfer activity. More rumored still to come. 

Apparently this deal is complete and to be announced early next week! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/HullGossip/status/612701394345291776

https://mobile.twitter.com/DetailsTransfer/status/612556164866424833

At last, I think we have one of the strongest teams in the league and I'm confident we'll go up! 

Take this with a pinch of salt, worth waiting for a verified source to give this sort of detail. 

To be fair this one has had all the hallmarks of some recent completed transfers. I firmly expect it to happen Monday or Tuesday. Been wrong before of course, but this feels like it'll happen.

Apparently this deal is complete and to be announced early next week! 

https://mobile.twitter.com/HullGossip/status/612701394345291776

https://mobile.twitter.com/DetailsTransfer/status/612556164866424833

At last, I think we have one of the strongest teams in the league and I'm confident we'll go up! 

So was I last season, and the penultimate one.

And this coming season come to that!;)

Nixon clearly knows nout. After so long insisting Newcastle weren't interested / bidding he goes and Tweets that 'Ince wouldn't get game time at Newcastle and will choose Derby'.

I may be wrong, but does that not mean Newcastle are known to Ince as an option and could have made a move?

Nixon clearly knows nout. After so long insisting Newcastle weren't interested / bidding he goes and Tweets that 'Ince wouldn't get game time at Newcastle and will choose Derby'.

I may be wrong, but does that not mean Newcastle are known to Ince as an option and could have made a move?

Maybe he means hypothetically? To be fair to him, he hasn't got an awful lot wrong recently.

The Puyol item apparently started in some Spanish tabloid and has now been transferred across several websites. The notion that we are signing a wildcard and that he may be from Spain, sort of connects these ideas but does not give them any further credibility. Of the names mentioned only Puyol qualifies for the title 'wildcard' in my mind. In short, lit ooks a possibility that the Sun are simply just reiterating the original account from the Spanish paper. This still does not increase the credibility of the story in my mind.

No, it means that Nixon is the quite brilliant charlatan I have accused him of being since time immemorial.

He has an awful lot of you guys hooked, but you don't even know it. I don't mean you, of course.

We'd all have a stonker on about Puyol, but the bloke is clearly going to have much more attractive and lucrative offers to rouse himself from the beach than a season in the Championship. Doesn't matter where it came from, it been ******** from day 1. He is learning English, from which I'd infer he's off for stroll in the park snuffing out Conor Doyle in the US, rather than a 46 game slog in the cold at Rotherham and Millwall, and for three or four times the money.

Archived