Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been calling for a hardman in our team for years, something we have lacked for far too long.

There is a huge difference between a hardman and a convicted criminal and thug. 

That Aguero incident was only a couple of seasons ago, he's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. 

Would be an absolute shocking signing. I'd rather have a team of Conor Sammons than one Joey Barton even on the bench.

Are you happy with Chris Martin in the team then? He's a convicted criminal.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joey Barton is all about Joey Barton.  Clement is use to working with professionals and not show ponies that think their needs come before the club and other players.

Regardless of his hardman act he is a player that belongs in the 70/80's and at someone like Leeds or Millwall.  We have moved past the point of needing show ponies, and Savage was the last one, we are building a footballing team.

So you think Barton is believable but it won't happen, one source said Queuriz will be number 2 but there's no chance, ince is a done deal off one source but it's actually not from another?

Just had to clear that up ;)

To clarify. I got a text last night of an old work mate who texts me from time to time when he hears something. First time ive heard off him since the season closed. He heard something and text me. 

Hes quite hit and miss. So when he text me last night I thought id post on here to say what I had heard but was beaten to it. 

Like I said really rare that he texts me and hes hit and miss. I cant personally see Queiroz coming at all. Barton I could believe.

I text my usual source (who I believe 100%) last night and he text me this morning to tell me he knows nothing about Barton and he cant see Queiroz coming in but hasnt heard anything.

The only thing he knows is that Ince is on holiday and deciding on his next move. So not a done deal yet at all. 

convicted criminal thugs usually are quite hard tho mate...just saying! You don't get many walk about thuggin talking like Alan Carr ?

​Thugs are not hard, they just try and find weaker victims or work in gangs as they are weak and pathetic as individuals.

To clarify. I got a text last night of an old work mate who texts me from time to time when he hears something. First time ive heard off him since the season closed. He heard something and text me. 

Hes quite hit and miss. So when he text me last night I thought id post on here to say what I had heard but was beaten to it. 

Like I said really rare that he texts me and hes hit and miss. I cant personally see Queiroz coming at all. Barton I could believe.

I text my usual source (who I believe 100%) last night and he text me this morning to tell me he knows nothing about Barton and he cant see Queiroz coming in but hasnt heard anything.

The only thing he knows is that Ince is on holiday and deciding on his next move. So not a done deal yet at all. 

Sorry nobody texts anybody anymore, it's all about snapchat and WhatsApp.

I call bs.

Ive got nothing more to add on Joey Barton or Queiroz. 

Barton is quite believable but I personally think there is no chance of Queiroz being number 2. 

Also just heard off my usual reliable source that Ince is not a done deal yet. 

My source has informed me that Ince is on holiday & still deciding on his next move. 

His favourite drink whilst on holiday is the mojito, your source cannot confirm if he's tried sex on the beach yet but he looks to be experimenting with different cocktails now.

I think we need a strong, athlete as an option at CDM, not necessarily Joey Barton. He's not the only experienced holding midfielder around, whatever happened to Digakcoi at Blackburn?

i'm thinking someone in the mould of a 6'2, built like a brick ****-house, athlete who's more of a Viera than a Guy Moussi.

I think we need a strong, athlete as an option at CDM, not necessarily Joey Barton. He's not the only experienced holding midfielder around, whatever happened to Digakcoi at Blackburn?

i'm thinking someone in the mould of a 6'2, built like a brick ****-house, athlete who's more of a Viera than a Guy Moussi.

​That's the problem. There aren't many alternatives. Clement could play 4-4-2 in which case the central midfield options would be Hendrick, Hughes. Bryson and Thorne. However I'm not sure that Dawkins and Russell are natural wingers.

Archived