Signed: Tom Ince

North_Stand_Ram

Tom Ince prediction   

206 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps it's best to describe that role as a 'deep-lying forward'? 'False 9' is about as aesthetically pleasing as 'false boobs'.

Then how would you differentiate between the roles played by, say, off the top of my head Teddy Sherringham and Messi for Barca/Faberegas for Spain? It's a totally different role that warrants its own name whatever that might be. I'm not sure about the false 10 that amateur sports journalists tried to invent though. 

Newcastle would be the best move for him now McClaren is there.

He knows how to get the most out of him, and for £4-6m he's a bargain. Huge blow, but it was almost inevitable. 

England squad within the next year if he signs with them, guarantee it. 

tbh Newcastle are after top 8 and want to win a cup, are their fans really going to see Tom Ince as a player who is going to give them that? i highly doubt it, i cannot see suggestion like Ince going down very well with their fans, at all 

Bent

Weimann        Martin              Ince

Hughes               Thorne

That'd do me! 

Then across the back hopefully, Lowton, Pearce, Albentosa and Forsyth with a new GK (Possibly a replacement for Forsyth but I think he's good enough when confident) 

Would be happy with Ince, but there's equal quality out there for cheaper surely..

Jota, 11 goals in his debut season a prime example.

​Since Ince equaled that in half the time. I'd say not.

I like Jota but he isn't a patch on Ince. I don't think any Championship winger is. 

Archived