Odds on the next Derby County manager

Ambitious

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how to take a screenshot

Clement 1/20

Rowett 12/1

Jakanovic - Warburton - Lambert - Jol - Redknapp - Dyche - Hasselbaink - Allardyce 16/1

Clough - Robinson - Bruce 20/1

Stimac - Klopp 25/1

Di Matteo 50/1

I'll be shocked if it isnt Clement now!

Not sure how to take a screenshot

Clement 1/20

Rowett 12/1

Jakanovic - Warburton - Lambert - Jol - Redknapp - Dyche - Hasselbaink - Allardyce 16/1

Clough - Robinson - Bruce 20/1

Stimac - Klopp 25/1

Di Matteo 50/1

I'll be shocked if it isnt Clement now!

​cheers.

if you're on your own computer, try a little piece of software called Screenhunter. It's awesome.

Surprised he's not even being mentioned - does anyone think Oscar Garcia might be a good shout? Took Brighton to the play-offs (they evidently over performed, see how they did this year), before resigning because he felt he had let the others down (clearly very driven). Short stint as Watford boss, but left because of poor health. Recently turned down role of Barcelona sporting director because he wants to get back into English football. He's a stronger candidate than many of the names we're being linked with, imo, and if we can't get Clement I think he'd make a good second/third choice.

Clement has the job......

you dont do a planned sackin ( like Steve Mac) and not have anyone else lined up - simple as that - and that's what the Derby board have done - hence the silly odds.

they are just working out all the details.....

you dont do a planned sackin ( like Steve Mac) and not have anyone else lined up - simple as that - and that's what the Derby board have done - hence the silly odds.

Can't help but agree. Clement started following Derby fan accounts on Twitter, before someone tweeted him about it and he quickly unfollowed them all.

Also, if you look at Brett Wilson (part owner) favourites, one of his recent ones is "clement takes pay cut to join Rams". If he's not already agreed to join, it certainly shows he's top of our list

Can't help but agree. Clement started following Derby fan accounts on Twitter, before someone tweeted him about it and he quickly unfollowed them all.

Also, if you look at Brett Wilson (part owner) favourites, one of his recent ones is "clement takes pay cut to join Rams". If he's not already agreed to join, it certainly shows he's top of our list

He will be under a pre-agreement......

​Without wishing to get a face full of egg, the reason for silly odds is usually silly people with money to waste, coupled with very small markets. 

For instance, Paul Clement has come in from 33-1 to even money at Sunderland in the last 3 hours.

I have no idea how that article on the BBC passed qc. There is no source, attribution or quote, apart from "expected". That's shocking journalism normal now.

​Fixed

Betvictor beginning to waver with Sunderland possibly coming in for Clement. Odds shortening on Gary Rowett.

In other news, be careful what you wish for...

​Yeah but ppl wasted their money.Odds mean fk all, I seems remembered someone text me ages ago after Clough sacked he placed a bet on Pulis to be our next boss, guess what he wasted £500 on that bet..

Archived