Embarrasing

valleyram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never sing along with the Collymore chant IMO makes us look bad because of the content of the song. Also along with the fact I have nothing against the guy maybe to young.

Also like to sing songs which benefit the team.

My only problem with the Collymore song is that it happened 1000 years ago and has nothing to do with anything.

Might as well sing Super Tommy Johnson.

Not sensitive about the content. I give worse stick to my mates and get it back.

My only problem with the Collymore song is that it happened 1000 years ago and has nothing to do with anything.

Might as well sing Super Tommy Johnson.

Not sensitive about the content. I give worse stick to my mates and get it back.

There were a few idiots about to be fair. The guy who was adamant I'd pushed infront of the woman behind me in the queue at half time when I clearly hadn't who then threatened to break my nose was particularly unpleasant. Must have had low blood sugar levels.

Hopefully it made him feel like a man.

Cmon fellas, i'm not PC when it comes to football but the Collymore song, while catchy and includes a bit of stick for the gumps and lessta, its not really relevant.

Have you tried my George Thorne song?

No... Some of the parties involved moved seats whilst others were trying to calm things down ( in fairness some members of both parties were trying to defuse it) ... 

In regards to the wigan stewards they were to busy eating the local pies :D to be there to intervene.

No... Some of the parties involved moved seats whilst others were trying to calm things down ( in fairness some members of both parties were trying to defuse it) ... 

In regards to the wigan stewards they were to busy eating the local pies :D to be there to intervene.

Archived