Embarrasing

valleyram

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the parenting advice Mostyn, trust me I'm not deluded and know very well how to parent my own kids.

You missed my point and at no time did I say 'my kid'. I'm more than happy explaining to them the ins and outs of linquistic choices by the masses, particularly at a football match. 

My point was that more of the ground join in when they are not used. Next time listen to the volume compared to those with and without the language. 

I'm sure the creative bunch will continue to think up witty stuff with the language thinking it is great, just to have a small section join in.

I just think with a bit more thought they could get so many more people involved and get close to the atmosphere they so long for and people constantly moan about. 

Thanks for the parenting advice Mostyn, trust me I'm not deluded and know very well how to parent my own kids.

You missed my point and at no time did I say 'my kid'. I'm more than happy explaining to them the ins and outs of linquistic choices by the masses, particularly at a football match. 

My point was that more of the ground join in when they are not used. Next time listen to the volume compared to those with and without the language. 

I'm sure the creative bunch will continue to think up witty stuff with the language thinking it is great, just to have a small section join in.

I just think with a bit more thought they could get so many more people involved and get close to the atmosphere they so long for and people constantly moan about. 

​When I frequented the Popside there was hardly room to move, let alone cause trouble.

I remember Pete Mozza saying at a game against Leeds "I fainted a bit ago but there wasn't room to collapse!"

Happy, and safe, days!

And....we could go on the pitch at the end of matches.

And......no cages (cept they were up when I went to a Burton vs Leicester cup game at the BBG)

remember being caught against that blue bar for the first time when there was a surge. Soon learnt to not be near it, it was chest height and I generally thought I was going to die!

​You don't like being behind bars? :ph34r:

I remember the coffee cup game I used to go alone in the south east corner as a season ticket holder. I remember us scoring I was punched in the back of the head a random hug from some one else. The worse thing was when 3 people behind me callopsed on me I couldn't get up being squashed..

I loved it thoe felt like I was dying didn't care thoe was still celebrating on the floor! Got back up had no seat left.. :ph34r:.

I remember the coffee cup game I used to go alone in the south east corner as a season ticket holder. I remember us scoring I was punched in the back of the head a random hug from some one else. The worse thing was when 3 people behind me callopsed on me I couldn't get up being squashed..

I loved it thoe felt like I was dying didn't care thoe was still celebrating on the floor! Got back up had no seat left.. :ph34r:.

Archived