Endoscopy

Ovis aries

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there, done that - hope that you are fine.

I had the most painful condition imaginable a few years ago and like an idiot, had it for months, convinced I was dying. Eventually I saw sense and saw Dr Arris and got it fixed.

Summary - ladies and gentlemen, don't push.

At the risk of seeming pedantic, you had a colonoscopy. An endoscopy goes in your mouth and down your throat. 

Not to be confused as I wouldn't like to have something put down my throat that had been up someone's backside, if you get my drift. 

Glad all is well! 

• 5 weeks later...

I've only just seen this thread (bored and killing time) I've had the camera up the bum 3 times in last year, plus numerous other procedures, some nicer, some worse... anyway, enough of me showing off. I found by far the worst part of the whole deal was afterwards when I was wheeled into a  room and told to release wind. Surrounded by much older gentlemen going hell for leather, letting rip. The nurse asked if I'd released wind. I said yes just to be released from this horrendous room. Biggest mistake I've ever made. Absolute agony that night. The most recent procedure, I had a huge crush on the nurse and despite my position felt we hit it off. I'm hoping to have to attend again soon.

I've only just seen this thread (bored and killing time) I've had the camera up the bum 3 times in last year, plus numerous other procedures, some nicer, some worse... anyway, enough of me showing off. I found by far the worst part of the whole deal was afterwards when I was wheeled into a  room and told to release wind. Surrounded by much older gentlemen going hell for leather, letting rip. The nurse asked if I'd released wind. I said yes just to be released from this horrendous room. Biggest mistake I've ever made. Absolute agony that night. The most recent procedure, I had a huge crush on the nurse and despite my position felt we hit it off. I'm hoping to have to attend again soon.

Next time, let rip and hold her head under the blanket, if she's come up laughing you're in pal!

Sincerely I hope all is good on the health front Kernow. As for an Endoscopy Nurse, the fact you had a crush on her is very positive, but for me she would only have to be a 6 out of 10 if she is willing and experienced on both oral and anal penetration.

I too have had the old camera up the bum. Not pleasant.

Especially as mine was not an endoscope and was not done by anyone in the medical profession.

That'll teach you Tombo, always ask permission before you film. No wonder she gave you the clap!

That'll teach you Tombo, always ask permission before you film. No wonder she gave you the clap!

Wahey! Callbacks! I like it!

​I've invested in a laptop now, they don't even know the webcam is on. 

I too have had the old camera up the bum. Not pleasant.

Especially as mine was not an endoscope and was not done by anyone in the medical profession.

Was it a Box Brownie? 

Note to Readers: I think you will have to be Eddie's age to fully appreciate this reference.

I also had to swallow a camera. Not one connected to a cable just one in a cylinder that I passed through and it filmed all my insides and bluetoothed the footage to hospital device. It was the size of a gob stopper. Not easy to swallow but I managed it. With my recent experiences if the wife and I did part company I feel I am skilled to now bat either way. Handy to add to the cv I feel.

I also had to swallow a camera. Not one connected to a cable just one in a cylinder that I passed through and it filmed all my insides and bluetoothed the footage to hospital device. It was the size of a gob stopper. Not easy to swallow but I managed it. With my recent experiences if the wife and I did part company I feel I am skilled to now bat either way. Handy to add to the cv I feel.

I wonder how many times they have used that?

Sith Happens

Had the endoscopy down my throat now 4 times....have to have it annually, its awful. Last two each lasted 15 minutes...not a pleasant experience.

Was it a Box Brownie? 

Note to Readers: I think you will have to be Eddie's age to fully appreciate this reference.

​Brownies' boxes are not a subject for discussion

Archived