Endoscopy

Ovis aries

Going to spend a few hours at the Royal later having a camera up my arris , this is the fourth time I have had this in the last ten years , not recommended as one of the better ways to spend an afternoon.

Thought I would just share this snippet ,  RLACML will probably lambast me for posting . :rolleyes:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to spend a few hours at the Royal later having a camera up my arris , this is the fourth time I have had this in the last ten years , not recommended as one of the better ways to spend an afternoon.

Thought I would just share this snippet ,  RLACML will probably lambast me for posting . :rolleyes:

I went on a date once with a woman that does this, really weird because she was so passionate about the job. I asked her a few questions which revealed my kind of humour, didn't go down to well. There was no second date. 

I went on a date once with a woman that does this, really weird because she was so passionate about the job. I asked her a few questions which revealed my kind of humour, didn't go down to well. There was no second date. 

I didn't, I did ask if they had found anything up there before or if anyone had come in with a less than clean behind. Even tho I was looking for humorous stories it was still a valid question kinda

At the risk of seeming pedantic, you had a colonoscopy. An endoscopy goes in your mouth and down your throat. 

Not to be confused as I wouldn't like to have something put down my throat that had been up someone's backside, if you get my drift. 

Glad all is well! 

At the risk of seeming pedantic, you had a colonoscopy. An endoscopy goes in your mouth and down your throat.

Not to be confused as I wouldn't like to have something put down my throat that had been up someone's backside, if you get my drift.

Glad all is well!

Archived