Heard on the grape vine

1977 Ram Raider

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had mentioned before that my landlords plumbing company also works at Moor farm, and he had said that the players were 50/50 on whether SM was going to Toon. Half saying they thought he was definitely off and the other half saying they had no idea whether he would or not. 

I personally can't see the Toon fans accepting him, but at the same time, Ashley is hardly one to give a **** what they want. 

How many of you have access to confidential sensitive info at work? 

I do. And I say nothing to anyone. Not a word, not even a hint. 

If someone in the club is blabbing I hope they get launched out of there on the end of Sams boot 

Rowett has no pedigree whatsoever for the Derby job. He was a decent player and lives in Duffield that's it. He did well at Burton but , and many that way would agree, it was with big boot football. Not for me.

Screw the grapevine.

if this was true, then no body would know it except mcclaren and his agent. The minute anyone inside the club knows and starts spreading rumours then Rush would eat all your balls for brekfast, Furthermore Rush wouldnt let this happen!!!!

Screw the grapevine.

if this was true, then no body would know it except mcclaren and his agent. The minute anyone inside the club knows and starts spreading rumours then Rush would eat all your balls for brekfast, Furthermore Rush wouldnt let this happen!!!!

Archived