Tom Ince

YouRams

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

Given that we are shifting a World Cup to December, I think young Tom has the right idea. I'm starting to not care for international football either.

I never mean to talk down to anyone or anything. I like sarcasm and abusive banter. And I rant whatever I think rather than having the brains to think what I want to say and then typing it. It's all intended to be taken with a pinch of salt. Hope you didn't feel unwelcome dude?

I hope I didn't offend you? 

I never mean to talk down to anyone or anything. I like sarcasm and abusive banter. And I rant whatever I think rather than having the brains to think what I want to say and then typing it. It's all intended to be taken with a pinch of salt. Hope you didn't feel unwelcome dude?

PistoldPete2

My missus just said that Piers Morgan has waded into the argument.

Please Piers, do tell us what you think. I'm always desperate to hear what attention seeking, lying, lowlife parasites have to say when they aren't on XFactor entertaining the talents of brain dead ****** dragged from the ****of society who will humiliate themselves for less than 5 minutes of fame. 

It's amazing that you can share a room with Simon Cowell and still be the least talented, self indulgent tosser in the post code. 

Twitter was built for you. It's a little stage for spineless cnuts to have a voice rather than scribble angrily on paper all their complaints then have to chuck it all in the bin because nobody gives a ****.

Has this guy actually ever done anything other than latch onto the tails of people with actual talent or the sad acts prepared to humiliate themselves just to be noticed?

PistoldPete2

Dunno what Tom ince has in mind... The play offs maybe, sorting out his contract who knows. But I think he's entitled to choose what he wants to do without anyone thinking any less of him, be it Gareth Southgate, piers Morgan or carol vorderman or whoever. 

Dunno what Tom ince has in mind... The play offs maybe, sorting out his contract who knows. But I think he's entitled to choose what he wants to do without anyone thinking any less of him, be it Gareth Southgate, piers Morgan or carol vorderman or whoever. P

I have thought for a while that we should all do a whip-round on here to get you over to the UK for a week. I am now wondering perhaps whether we might send JW over to the US instead. Just a punching you think? If you could guarantee a good kicking too, I will chip in a tenner right away.

PistoldPete2

Please don't bring the lovely Carol Vordeman into this debate. She has lost it a little over the years but I would still like to give her 4 from the bottom and two from the top.

Archived