Tom Ince

YouRams

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bold move, but it just shows how grounded he is.

In football, if you don't get your club career sorted then internationally you're always onto a losing streak - well, unless you're David Healy.

Well done to him, two friendlies for England U21s or staying fit to try and win a permanent contract with his loan club.

Totally impressed by him after not wanting him because I didn't rate him.

It won't affect his international career. To play for England you have to play for your club. 

He wants to be successful at club level again before having other stuff to distract him. What's wrong with that? It's smart.

Arrogant?  The opposite imo. It shows he knows he needs to get back to basics. To be a good player for a club. He wants to get back on track.

Anyone giving him **** wants to have a look at all these highly paid PL superstars that have niggling ankle injuries suddenly happen in their last game before the break and then just recover afterwards. 

I totally had him wrong. Good player. 

Totally impressed by him after not wanting him because I didn't rate him.

It won't affect his international career. To play for England you have to play for your club. 

He wants to be successful at club level again before having other stuff to distract him. What's wrong with that? It's smart.

Arrogant?  The opposite imo. It shows he knows he needs to get back to basics. To be a good player for a club. He wants to get back on track.

Anyone giving him **** wants to have a look at all these highly paid PL superstars that have niggling ankle injuries suddenly happen in their last game before the break and then just recover afterwards. 

I totally had him wrong. Good player. 

My missus just said that Piers Morgan has waded into the argument.

Please Piers, do tell us what you think. I'm always desperate to hear what attention seeking, lying, lowlife parasites have to say when they aren't on XFactor entertaining the talents of brain dead ****** dragged from the ****of society who will humiliate themselves for less than 5 minutes of fame. 

It's amazing that you can share a room with Simon Cowell and still be the least talented, self indulgent tosser in the post code. 

Twitter was built for you. It's a little stage for spineless cnuts to have a voice rather than scribble angrily on paper all their complaints then have to chuck it all in the bin because nobody gives a ****.

Has this guy actually ever done anything other than latch onto the tails of people with actual talent or the sad acts prepared to humiliate themselves just to be noticed?

Please Piers, do tell us what you think. I'm always desperate to hear what attention seeking, lying, lowlife parasites have to say when they aren't on XFactor entertaining the talents of brain dead ****** dragged from the ****of society who will humiliate themselves for less than 5 minutes of fame. 

It's amazing that you can share a room with Simon Cowell and still be the least talented, self indulgent tosser in the post code. 

Twitter was built for you. It's a little stage for spineless cnuts to have a voice rather than scribble angrily on paper all their complaints then have to chuck it all in the bin because nobody gives a ****.

Has this guy actually ever done anything other than latch onto the tails of people with actual talent or the sad acts prepared to humiliate themselves just to be noticed?

When I first joined this forum,I have to admit Alpha some of your posts threw me off guard.

But over the months...I have begun to agree with your thinking.

With that being said...Piers Morgan is a **** and I would not mind punching him in the face.

I hope I didn't offend you? 

I never mean to talk down to anyone or anything. I like sarcasm and abusive banter. And I rant whatever I think rather than having the brains to think what I want to say and then typing it. It's all intended to be taken with a pinch of salt. Hope you didn't feel unwelcome dude?

Archived