league title

valleyram

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​I'm with you. I'm an optimist. Results mostly went for us last night. Watford are at the top, but we still have them to play, reeling them in is in our own hands.

If we can scrape a result at Wolves (which is so much easier said than done without a recognised striker, really hope Bent comes back for that one), and we can beat Watford when the band gets back together after the international break, then we'll be right back in it in second or third.

After Watford, it's pretty much a straight shot to the title (hardest game on paper if Brentford at home). If we can win these next two games we'll have renewed momentum, enthusiasm and our best players back fresh and hungry. If we win the next two, we could win the next 8. Which would leave us on 91, which will be good enough for at least 2nd.

Keep the faith. COYR!!!!

Can't believe this guy is getting slaughtered for a bit of optimism! 

If we can scrape a win on Friday and get a bit of confidence (as well as returning players) back in the squad over the international break we're still well in the race. 

It's a game of football and results don't always go as they should.

Im with the OP, roll on Friday, I'm going down there for 3 points, I hope the rest that come have the same mentality! 

Archived