Norwich City v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playing with such a lack of height in attacking positions means more players need to be more confident on the ball.

Too many times we've lumped it forward, or headed it forward instead of trying to bring it down.

Have the b*llocks to get on the ball in tough positions. 

The last 15 minutes we were looking better, pressing in midfield and getting some passing in.

i like the look of Albentosa, powerhouse player there.  If we are to win this today,

going to have to get a bit ugly on the opposition.

Positives: Albentosa has played quite well, Hanson looks alright, Ward offering a bit of attacking spark.

Negatives: Inability to clear, inability to press, Shotton dodgy, not retaining possession, Hendrick awful, 1-0 down to a very good team.

Can't see us getting back into this - we have offered nothing up front and the midfield are anonymous. Just so disappointing to see us sliding out of contention as everybody else around are raising their game. Think it's the playoffs at best unless by some miracle we turn it around in the next 45 minutes.

We look absolutely devoid of confidence. Who's to blame? Mac? Simmo? The players?

No, our **** fans are to blame. I hope you're all happy, because the unnecessary negativity and pressure has made our players feel completely unwelcome at the club. Best fans in the country in 2008 don't you know? This is what you do when you constantly berate players and tweet their wives giving them abuse.

Imo we are playing to orders. Set up not to lose rather than win. Not sure what Mac will do now but so far they have not pushed us too much. We obviously need to try to change it up a bit as all of our promotion rivals are winning/have won.

Prefer not to comment on individuals but I agree midfield is very light. Surprised they haven't pushed through more. 

We look absolutely devoid of confidence. Who's to blame? Mac? Simmo? The players?

No, our **** fans are to blame. I hope you're all happy, because the unnecessary negativity and pressure has made our players feel completely unwelcome at the club. Best fans in the country in 2008 don't you know? This is what you do when you constantly berate players and tweet their wives giving them abuse.

I cannot believe how blatantly obvious it is that we cannot play without Chris Martin. We said at the start of the season that if we lost him then we would be in trouble and it just goes to show that we were correct. A lot of people say that we are the best side in the league but the last few games to go show that this 'team' only ticks when we have a certain player in it and when you take him out the side we look bang average.

Archived