Bournemouth tonight

rammieib

Got to say watching this game hoping that Fulham may do us a favour, Bournemouth have been immense. Seem to have all their key plays fit and playing well and their blip has come and gone?

Key thing though for me is just how clinical they have been tonight. Haven't looked all night like they would lose. I am sure a number of DCFC players will be watching this and will use it as a motivation.

Not only have they won three points tonight, with the goal difference being improved by plus four, it almost adds an extra point.

Hope some of the other big teams slip up tomorrow.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bournemouth actually had one of their key players, Kermogant, out. Just goes to show how **** Fulham really are, which makes last Saturday all the more baffling. We've really got to get back on it tomorrow to stay in the hunt - Boro, Bournemouth & Watford all seem to be through their dodgy phase and picking up points again. 

I watched the match and didn't think Bournemouth were as brilliant as people are making out.

If the match had been 0-0 at half time I don't think anyone could have complained.

The first goal came from, what I think was, a mis-hit cross which Pitman then scuffed over the goalkeeper who dived too early. The second goal was a deflection that was going straight into the goalkeepers hands.

Third goal was quality but for saying how well Scott Parker played against us, he will be very disappointed not to have stopped Pitman in his tracks.

Then came the sending off which I thought was a bit harsh as Wilson seemed to be going away from goal and after that the game was over and Bournemouth could have gone on to score more.

I would agree that Bournemouth were clinical but definitely had a slice of luck too and Fulham did not look completely out of the game until the sending off.

I watched the match and didn't think Bournemouth were as brilliant as people are making out.

If the match had been 0-0 at half time I don't think anyone could have complained.

The first goal came from, what I think was, a mis-hit cross which Pitman then scuffed over the goalkeeper who dived too early. The second goal was a deflection that was going straight into the goalkeepers hands. [sM] Actually, having watched the game this morning on TV, it appears the ball went UNDER but the shot wasn't scuffed. 2nd goal took a deflection.

Third goal was quality but for saying how well Scott Parker played against us, he will be very disappointed not to have stopped Pitman in his tracks.

Then came the sending off which I thought was a bit harsh as Wilson seemed to be going away from goal and after that the game was over and Bournemouth could have gone on to score more. [sM] Wilson clearly going towards goal - as noted by commentator on telly - last man, ref has no option but to send him off. Cracking free kick for the goal.

I would agree that Bournemouth were clinical but definitely had a slice of luck too and Fulham did not look completely out of the game until the sending off. [sM] Everybody needs a slice of luck :)

The first goal came from, what I think was, a mis-hit cross which Pitman then scuffed over the goalkeeper who dived too early. The second goal was a deflection that was going straight into the goalkeepers hands.

Then came the sending off which I thought was a bit harsh as Wilson seemed to be going away from goal and after that the game was over and Bournemouth could have gone on to score more.

I would agree that Bournemouth were clinical but definitely had a slice of luck too and Fulham did not look completely out of the game until the sending off.

Archived