Idiots !

jimbobram

I can't believe what I am hearing on the radio. People actually calling for McClaren to be sacked. Are they seriously saying that a manager who has taken this team to the top of league and made us a solid championship team should be sacked at this stage of the season ? 

Some people need to stop panicking and take a step back and see what we have achieved this season. We lost 2 in a row. SO WHAT! its football, these things happen. 

Some so called 'fans' are a joke

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it was a troll but, I just knew a comment like that would be made. I heard a guy talking to his mate at Fulham saying that everybody over-hypes Steve and that he doesn't really know what he is doing when he makes subs. Just annoyed me. Anyway, troll or not we need to get a grip.

McClaren is just like anybody else, really. He has done well for the club, but I wouldn't ever say he's performed miracles.

It's ironic that people get worried that he could leave IF we aren't promoted this season. I don't think any attractive Premier League side would see two play-off failures as a big pull.

If we stay down, he stays down with us. So does the majority of the team, apart from perhaps Hughes. 

I struggle to take anyone who calls into Radio Derby after a game seriously as they're usually hyped up we won or hacked off cus we lost.

Schteve just needs to remove the blinkers when it comes to his captain, and decide who his best right back is.  Other than that he's done a great job...

So far :ph34r:

Archived