Ch..ch..ch..ch.....changes...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good call on Warnock. He's played there before and can stick his foot in. Big big calls for SM on tuesday as today was an off day that we could get away with. We must get 3 pts.

Hoping..........grant, shotton, keogh, raul, forsyth, warnock, hughes, hendrick, russell, ince, dawkins.

expecting.......granty, shotton, keogh, bucko, forsyth, omar, hughes, hendrick, russell, ince, lingard

you cant make albentosa make his league debut, 2 nil down, away at fulham, playing like theyve all got knickers on. wouldnt be fair to him.

Need to change the formation as the defence is a major concern and the striker situation is a none started with 1 up front without CM. So I'd go with...

3-1-4-2

Albentosa, Keogh, Bucko

Warnock

Dawkins, Hendrick, Bryson, Lindgard,

Ince & controversially....Hughes

The thinking with Will up front he is the most creative we have and Warnock to try a cover that Achilles heal which is our defence.   

Need to change the formation as the defence is a major concern and the striker situation is a none started with 1 up front without CM. So I'd go with...

3-1-4-2

Albentosa, Keogh, Bucko

Warnock

The thinking with Will up front he is the most creative we have and Warnock to try a cover that Achilles heal which is our defence.   

3-1-4-2

Albentosa, Keogh, Bucko

Warnock

Arguably the worst team selection i've ever seen.

Keep christie......but keogh has got to cover for him when he goes forward. 

Thomas for bent.

bryson for hendrick.

p.s. I think christie is running out of lives 

Archived