Ch..ch..ch..ch.....changes...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Albentosa should be given a go now he is finally fit. 

I would be tempted to play 4411, Dawkins behind the striker would really suit his style of play and he should be able to impact the game more there compared to out wide. Dawkins in the hole will also mean that Russell will be supported more.

This is if Bent is injured of course:

Grant

Shotton Keogh Albentosa Forsyth

Ince Hughes Hendrick Lingard

Dawkins

Russell

Just got back from the match, I'd say if we're still going with the 4-3-3 then Hendrick should be tried in the "Martin" role against Brighton, controversial as we have Thomas but I don't think he's proven enough to be effective in the system we play. I'd give Albentosa a go in defence as well, the sooner Thorne and Eustace are back the better. I think Russell is better as a winger, as I don't think he has the strength of holding up the ball, from what I've seen of Hendrick he seems to be the most suited out of our midfielders to do a job and I think Bryson could be a good replacement for him in his role.

I think lingard will play as he is facing his former team....not guaranteed though.

looks like a choice between lingard and dawkins.

i'd bring in bryson for mascarell

russell or thomas at no 9 (altho i've not been impressed with thomas when i've seen him).

as for the back four they all seem much of a muchness.

I think lingard will play as he is facing his former team....not guaranteed though.

looks like a choice between lingard and dawkins.

i'd bring in bryson for mascarell

russell or thomas at no 9 (altho i've not been impressed with thomas when i've seen him).

as for the back four they all seem much of a muchness.

could be a blessing about bent today aswell. because he's great to bring on when we are attacking. HE'LL SCORE! but to start him CF, him looking to run behind, the mid field looking for him to come short to get the wingers moving, dunt work at all. not one bit. 

Archived