Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County

Rev

We've still got the quality to win the game, even with the injuries. Got to win tomorrow, absolutely imperative. So much motivation for the players. Firstly they'll want to bounce back from Saturday. Secondly they need to come together and work harder to overcome the gaps we have lost to injury. Brighton are a team we often beat, and a team we should be beating when considering league positions.

I want 6 points from this and Birmingham, sod the injuries, we're good enough anyway!

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay my serious starting eleven after my silly one a few days ago which was just plain silly, if you can call it anything it would be silly.

Anyway enough about the silliness, here it is the one you have all been waiting for:

Grant, Shotton, Albentosa, Keogh, Forsyth, Dawkins, Mascarell, Hughes, Bryson, Ince, Russell

Bench: Roos, Buxton, Christie, Hendrick, Lingard, Ward, Thomas

* Dawkins and Ince out wide, Russell up top            

Its a tricky one, do we want to go back to our style with a big strong focal point up front? In which case you go with Thomas. 

Or would we rather move a winger inside and play almost with a false number nine, in which case you would push one of Ince, Russell or maybe Lingard inside.

Its a trade off of out of position v inexperienced. I'd probably go with Thomas, he seems to be highly rated in the academy and if it isnt working theres time to change it, swapping Thomas for Russell will have more of an impact than the other way round.

Archived