Brighton and Hove Albion vs Derby County

Rev

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been working yesterday and today all the time so i just saw the final score. Now I just had time to watch the extended Highlights. I'm shocked. How could we lose that one ? 

Don't know which loss hurts more, Fulham or Brighton. The Fulham match was incredibly bad, the Brighton one seems better. Birmingham is a must-win now. No excuses.

Can't quote at the moment but yes Scarlet Pimple, we all have different views. Mine is that at this stage of the season I much prefer to see Derby win regardless of how they play

Can't quote at the moment but yes Scarlet Pimple, we all have different views. Mine is that at this stage of the season I want to see Derby win regardless of how we play. Yours isn't

Can't quote at the moment but yes Scarlet Pimple, we all have different views. Mine is that at this stage of the season I want to see Derby win regardless of how we play. Yours isn't

​Putting down a pet is f*cking tough.

Went with my old dear to put our cat down a few weeks ago, I was tearing up badly.

Loved that cat, but with a dog is probably 10 times harder. 

Give me stunned silence rather than the manic hysteria of this thread.  There is more melting going on here, than you would see at a Walls factory during a power cut.

Archived