Fellow Members

Jayweb95

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know anyone on here. If I stay when I come down from the Yorkshire Dales, I usually have pie of the day and a couple of pints at the Dolphin, before I meet up with a pal at the Brunswick (downstairs, usually by the fire place in the main bar). May well be there with a Boro supporting pal for the game on 17th March. In the meantime, the Caribbean calls......!

Met Boycie twice unfortunately, Gboro, ladyram, Dav, Duracell, Sage, Coconut and the Brunny is crap. Food looks like it's come out of a caravan at the side of a motorway, floorboards feel like they are about to give way, lager on offer is Carling or some other turd, the toilets you couldn't swing a cat in never mind your co.......

I wouldn't want the good name of this forum associated with that pub, even thinking of changing the Pointy Room name to The Merlin

Met Boycie twice unfortunately, Gboro, ladyram, Dav, Duracell, Sage, Coconut and the Brunny is crap. Food looks like it's come out of a caravan at the side of a motorway, floorboards feel like they are about to give way, lager on offer is Carling or some other turd, the toilets you couldn't swing a cat in never mind your co.......

I wouldn't want the good name of this forum associated with that pub, even thinking of changing the Pointy Room name to The Merlin

Archived