Fulham v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Much better needed at Brighton but without Bent and Martin think it might be a struggle, unless we can risk Chris coming back a few days early?

Would leave Christie out and maybe bring Albentosa in, thought our central defenders looked very static and clumsy today when players ran at them. Also drop Mascarell and play Bryson, we haven't got a ball winning midfielder without Thorne and Eustace so might as well have someone who can do something at the other end (unless Warnock is considered as an option which would be a risk given his lack of games).

Not feeling too confident about our trip to the south coast.

Teams have bad days.....we bounce back well from defeats, tuesday we start another run....

Results seem to have gone ok for us....no panic

Well, thank feck that's over with. I am usually pretty optimistic all the time before a game, and I got up this morning feeling quite confident about this one...but that was utter ****. Were terrible in the final third, horrific passes by essentially everyone, just absolutely no fire or grit at all...need I go on? McCormack took our defence behind the woodshed and beat the **** out of them, looked like damn Messi or Ronaldo today. Good player, but not that damn good. Even 45 year old Parker looked quite good.

Boro did lose though, so we will maintain our position at the top of the table, but just sucks did not gain a quite valuable 3 points on them. Ah well, on to the next one. We are obviously still in great shape, just have to pick up the energy level in tough fixtures such as these.Here is my player ratings real quick, have to finalize some notes for a presentation:

Grant 6

Christie 3

Keogh 5

Shotton 5

Buxton 6

Forsyth 5

Hughes 6

Omar 5

Hendrick 5

Bryson 6

Lingard 4

Bent 5

Ince 7

JR 5

@Mafiabob  I vote for you to be match thread starter again.

Exactly right - we have had too many games like this. Far too many. And it may cost us dear. Arrogance ? Lack of tactical nous in games like this when we really need a plan b ? Omar destabilizing affect ? Probably all of the aforementioned.

Not go enough.

All the talk of the best squad in the campo and yet we have no real RB cover, although Shotts does his best. What in earth are we gonna do for a main striker now ?!

Archived