Derby County v Charlton Athletic

AmericanRam

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rate Dawkins starting or on the bench, he's got pace, skill & the ability to score a good goal :) his possession of the ball running forward is to be admired :)  if not working out there's always a decent sub on the bench raring for some game time!!!

I like Dawkins, his football brain is beyond many. However, I cannot possibly agree that he has pace. Compared to Martin or Omar, he's quick but then so is most of the Champ. Dawkins is not quick and that's not his game.

Lingard probably won't start yet as the club ease him in, or if he does go off after 60 ala Georgie. Ward loves playing against Charlton. The only certs of out attackers are Will Ince and Bent. Other 3 could be pick your poison 

Christie again. . . Feel sorry for bucko Christie has been playing crap for weeks and it seems he can't be budged. Bucko has a poor game against Wednesday, scores two goals however but is immediately dropped, strange one for me that, let's hope Christie proves me wrong and has a blinder, which I'm 90% sure he won't 

Christie again. . . Feel sorry for bucko Christie has been playing crap for weeks and it seems he can't be budged. Bucko has a poor game against Wednesday, scores two goals however but is immediately dropped, strange one for me that, let's hope Christie proves me wrong and has a blinder, which I'm 90% sure he won't 

Archived