Derby County v Charlton Athletic

AmericanRam

The only way Bryson can replicate last season's form is if our opposition play suicide tactics - a high line, very little pressure on the ball and blindly following the ball and not the runners.

I miss the days when Doncaster would rock up and play their defence on the half way line, allowing Dawkins to pick the ball up literally 40 yards from goal and waltz through one on one against the GK.

The wiser our opposition have come, unfortunately the less effective Bryson has been. 

That said, Hendrick is about as inconsistent as a pregnant woman at this moment in time so it wouldn't suprise me if Brys comes back in on Tuesday

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hendrick is bizarre. He's not even playing rubbish/out of form. He goes in and out of form during a single match. One minute he looks like he's half asleep and can't see further than the end of his nose then the next minute he's finding every gap there is and skilfully playing through them. 

Hendrick is bizarre. He's not even playing rubbish/out of form. He goes in and out of form during a single match. One minute he looks like he's half asleep and can't see further than the end of his nose then the next minute he's finding every gap there is and skilfully playing through them. 

Our defence is a bit shaky lately and Charlton are scoring.

Can't be thinking we're gonna batter them. We have a strong squad but are missing Russell & Martin creating mischief.

Tricky this one.

Got a bad feeling about this one, they've just won two on the bounce 3-0, albeit against Brentford (who were surrounded by speculation over their manager's future at the time) and Wigan (who couldn't buy a win with all of King Midas' silver).

That will have given them a boost though, and we are top of the league again, which we haven't handled well before.

If Christie plays, I think it will be a disappointing 2-2. If he doesn't I think we'll just get the win we need 2-1.

Archived