DCFC Fans Feedback

Day

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, like Shuff said, keep the colours simple. Black and white are your two basic colours for a million reasons, but the most important being that the clubs colours are black and white. I could live with a bit of other colour elsewhere but colourwise that screenshot there looks perfect in my opinion, some may disagree.

Not sure I like the text font on the home screen much though. I might sound like a complete sausage saying this but with the simple colour scheme ( :ph34r:) it's quite a dull font, especially for the thread titles.

What that bell sign for? Just wondered like...

It's a new alert DEL. Going forward if someone likes what you post you will get the usual notification. If someone vehemently disagrees you will hear the sound of a little bell. Someone who posts a pile of tripe on a regular basis will just get a constant ringing noise, until they stop posting. A bell end for a bellend if you like?

It's a new alert DEL. Going forward if someone likes what you post you will get the usual notification. If someone vehemently disagrees you will hear the sound of a little bell. Someone who posts a pile of tripe on a regular basis will just get a constant ringing noise, until they stop posting. A bell end for a bellend if you like?

Those bells would have been busy lately.

Archived