Albentosa

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when has Albentosa suddenly become fit and in contention to play? Did I miss something?

Or is he still injured and not presently in the reckoning?

He was declared fit in one of the interviews, think it was Simmo who said it

Bring him in for Bucko, his lack of pace and height is costing us. we're letting balls bounce around the area and looking awkward. That said we miss Thorne and Eustace so much it is ridiculous.

And you know that Albentosa has more pace and is better in the air than Bucko because of what evidence........?

Ridiculous how people are saying that he should be thrown straight into the side and how he is going to make the difference to everything when no one has seen him play more than the below average 45 minutes against a lower league team in the cup...

I am not saying he WONT be a good player, but we don't know if he is or not.

Agree, we are missing Eustace, again I wouldn't say we are missing Thorne because jsut like everyone else on here I have only seen him play a few games and can't really judge him on that.

And you know that Albentosa has more pace and is better in the air than Bucko because of what evidence........?

Ridiculous how people are saying that he should be thrown straight into the side and how he is going to make the difference to everything when no one has seen him play more than the below average 45 minutes against a lower league team in the cup...

I am not saying he WONT be a good player, but we don't know if he is or not.

Agree, we are missing Eustace, again I wouldn't say we are missing Thorne because jsut like everyone else on here I have only seen him play a few games and can't really judge him on that.

Albentosa is an air dominant pacey CB that was getting rave reviews for a top 10 La Liga sides, it isn't a great leap to think he'll be better in the air and quicker than our slowest CB. I'll tell you what is ridiculous, the fact that you can't see that we are missing Thorne. He is by far and away the best player we have in that position and was a revelation last season. A few games? Just like everyone else? Eh?

Strange post.

Archived