Warnock

leemark

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that was bucko today doing the same as Warnock - "passionate going for the ball our bucko" "unlucky bucko" just cos warnocks come from Leeds. Granted it was naive, but never play for us again?!

As said by many, today was a blessing and the performance was good with 10 men.

I actually thought Warnock played poorly anyway and looked off the pace. He prob knows it too and his red was simply 'over compensatory' behaviour. His corners were delivered well on a positive note though.

He reminds me of Lee Naylor.

Total overreaction.

He does very little wrong.

The first one was a 50:50 after a poor pass by hendrick.

A foul yes. A booking no.

He had both feet on the floor.

Come on this supposed to be a fully contested cup tie.

The second...another 50:50

Its another collision but he doesn't actually catch Mackie.

mackie is therefore cheating and play acting to get warnock sent off.

Two Rioch tackles.

Nowt wrong with that.

No i will not give him a break he has cost us the fa cup.

Sorry B4, this is the most stupid comment I've seen in a long time. You know that Derby could and should have scored 5 times today. Warnock didn't give a penalty or give the ball away.

So far this season we've had 3 defenders sent off. Not sure if we lost any of those games after, and I cannot be bothered to research it.

Your comment is stupid, one player being sent off does not cost the cup. McClaren cost us the FA Cup, he admitted he didn't want to win it and was only interested in promotion. So do you want us to sack McClaren?

B4 is a better troll than JW.

Red cards happen, it's part of football. Don't forget, we've got to purge all the dirty Leeds toxicity out of Warnock. Obviously we haven't quite managed that yet.

Not that he did a deal wrong tbh 

And YES  - I went....

Archived