Warnock

leemark

Inexplicable for an experienced and seasoned pro to do that today. Not the Derby way. The rest of the team (and us fans) went through it because of that, and did fantastic but they (and us) shouldn't of needed too. Macca will be disappointed with the Warnock incidents.

Think we would have cruised with 11 men for the 90.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inexplicable for an experienced and seasoned pro to do that today. Not the Derby way. The rest of the team (and us fans) went through it because of that, and did fantastic but they (and us) shouldn't of needed too. Macca will be disappointed with the Warnock incidents.

Mackie conned the ref with the second booking, but he shouldn't have put himself in that position. Cox (another ex Forest delight) tried to get Mascarell a second booking. 

Mackie conned the ref with the second booking, but he shouldn't have put himself in that position. Cox (another ex Forest delight) tried to get Mascarell a second booking. 

yes both showed why they have gone from a mid table team to a lower reaches team.

(especially cox.)

He has apologised on Twitter which was nice to see, indentifies what he has done. I wouldn't be too harsh on him as both bookings were soft imo

He has apologised on Twitter which was nice to see, indentifies what he has done. I wouldn't be too harsh on him as both bookings were soft imo

B4 is right. Warnock was inexcusable in getting sent off in pathetic fashion and he was poor to average in beforehand.

If Forsyth is fit and playing as he can, Warnock won't get a sniff of a shirt in the run in. If we go up as hoped, Warnock will be superfluous.

I hope I never see him in a Derby shirt again.

B4 is right. Warnock was inexcusable in getting sent off in pathetic fashion and he was poor to average in beforehand.

If Forsyth is fit and playing as he can, Warnock won't get a sniff of a shirt in the run in. If we go up as hoped, Warnock will be superfluous.

Give the fella a break. He tried to make a good impression today and he knows he did wrong. He also apologised to his team mates and everyone involved with Derby which most players nowadays wouldn't do. Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and improves for the future.

Give the fella a break. He tried to make a good impression today and he knows he did wrong. He also apologised to his team mates and everyone involved with Derby which most players nowadays wouldn't do. Hopefully he learns from his mistakes and improves for the future.

No i will not give him a break he has cost us the fa cup.

He hasn't cost us the FA Cup we wouldn't have won it anyway .

Liverpool ,Arsenal or Man U will win it !

Although we are all dissappointed at the moment It's a blessing in disguise going out of the Cup trust me.

Archived