Warnock

leemark

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On MoTD, both are yellows. No argument (unless you're proper old school where it was part of the game along with laced balls, pitches of sand and retiring to run a pub).

Shame for him, Leeds fans think he's useful so reserving judgment and wishing him a fruitful time in a Rams shirt.

Trying too hard to impress on his debut mixed with a bit of match day rust quite naive for such an expierienced player, fair play on the apology though not many players would do the same. Think a few are over reacting however his game time will be even more limited now Forsyth has found a bit of form.

He's not only cost us the cup, but we were dead certs for The Europa League next season, inexplicable, terrible, hope I never see him again...until we next need a good left back to replace an injured/suspended Forsyth and then I'm perfectly happy for him to come in.

B4 - hope you wake up and realise even by your standards, that was a low post.

Also missed the clear handball by Keogh.

Well, i think the ref was right about that one - it didn't seem anywhere near deliberate as Keogh was looking backwards as he threw himself at the ball. Ref was well positioned and wanted nothing to do with it.

Yes but for me i will never ever forgive him and do hope he never plays again.

What a ridiculous thing to say. He got a red card and he apologised to the fans. He may well have cost us a place in the FA Cup, but our focus is on the league. He was keen to impress and he ****** up. Get over it. He will cover for us in more than a couple of matches this season, you'd better get over it quickly.

I wonder what B4 would have said if it had have been a returning Thorne who got himself sent off in the same situation as Warnock...

To say he "cost us the FA Cup" is incredibly deluded seeing as we would have had 3 more games to win and weren't even the top ranked side.

Archived