TV Games

Shuff264

They could not give a Donkey's backside about people who work shifts. It's all about money.

Yes I work regular nights and the Tuesday games are bad enough. 12:15 is a massive struggle. Anyone who does not work shifts has not got a clue what it is like trying to get a work/life balance

The simple suggestion to change jobs does not work in the real world especially when you have a family to support

TV companies could not careless about the normal supporter. Arm chair fans are more important to them as that is where they get the money from

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'll just change jobs tomorrow. I'm sure I'll get the same wages to support my family...

I have skipped work for football. Loads of times. But I don't think they'll take much more.

My complaint is that they set a date and time for a match and then change it. I can plan my way around any game. But not when no game is safe from being moved.

I've lost Rotherham but that's due to the FA Cup so I can't complain.

Put games at 3am Sunday morning for me. Just don't move them once you've put them there. Televise them. Beam them into outer space. Play the match on a UFO and take it around the galaxy. I couldn't give a toss. Just don't **** about with the set date and time because you want to televise it. Just televise it.

It's even worse when you're going away. Hotel sorted, train sorted, day booked off. Oh hold on, cancel that. Sky want it moved back 18 hours.

I'm with you AS. Another night worker here. My trips to games are bit longer though and if game is moved unfavourably, I get even more pissed than you!

Yeah I can imagine. Do you get to many games?

Used to, but this season not a single one. Even Daveo gets more than I do, I think I need to something about it. Norwich away is booked. I've been proper plastic lately!

I'm also targetting Barker return though. Didn't help to buy old house, renovation takes all my money...

Sound mate. I'm off my high horse today. Will probably climb back up when the game comes around though. Yes, my workplace is inspired by a North Korean prison. There's rules about how long you can have a pooh for!

How's that work, Six inches then back to work regardless?

Used to, but this season not a single one. Even Daveo gets more than I do, I think I need to something about it. Norwich away is booked. I've been proper plastic lately!

I'm also targetting Barker return though. Didn't help to buy old house, renovation takes all my money...

Bah! You can only do so much. I don't understand what's going on with Daveo. Glory supporter I think.

How's that work, Six inches then back to work regardless?

"We feel 3-5 minutes is enough time for the toilet. Any longer and you will need to clock out"

The problem is when things are tougher than you expect. I don't know if you're supposed to try and do a quick dash to clock out while the flag is at half mast

"We feel 3-5 minutes is enough time for the toilet. Any longer and you will need to clock out"

The problem is when things are tougher than you expect. I don't know if you're supposed to try and do a quick dash to clock out while the flag is at half mast

Crikey!!

I could not work with that. Suppose my insides would adjust...

I spend that long, at least, wiping, pulling me skids and trousers up, flushing t'chain, washing hands, drying hands.

What if toilet paper has run out and you have to take couple minutes to rinse your ass off under the faucet?

Yes I have done that before.

Archived