TV Games

Shuff264

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How come Alpha?

And they don't want to interrupt the plastics watching the Premier League games, that's why...

I work nights 8-6. Nobody is allowed to book Good Friday off because otherwise everyone would do it. I've used up plenty of holiday on midweek games and have used the last of them for Charlton and whoever the other one is in April.

I'm proper sulking now. Going to be a great game.

I do the early Saturday KO's despite being knackered. I do the midweek games even though it costs holidays.

Proper sulking.

Sky can **** off with their stupid adverts about fans and passion. They **** about with football so much. Just leave matches where they are. How about THEY work around football? Yeah, a stupid idea.

Just play football at 3:00pm. Stick a game on at Sunday dinner time/tea time if they must

3pm on a Saturday. The best league in the world.... you'll have 4 games and West Brom v Stoke will be the best one.

And Friday night games that aren't on a public holiday? Yeah, brilliant. Let's all finish work and travel around the country on a Friday night so nobody watches the game on telly anyway.

Remember Good Friday last season, Donny away on Tele, Georgy boy scoring delicious first goal in the first game he looked like a star. win confirmed play-offs, or at least it was already. Hopefully this year can conjure up similar!

And Burnley won just before at Blackpool to end our automatic promotion hopes :-(

And Burnley won just before at Blackpool to end our automatic promotion hopes :-(

Oh yeah, forgot that bit...come on, positivity. By this game we could have a fully fit squad with the likes of Thorne, Russell, Martin and Albentosa back in and around team. Top of the league material!

Well done Sky! Just fork up everyone's travel plans and cause more cost (in my case an overnight stay in Derby (which of course I enjoy) to be able to get to a 12.15 kick off. At least it's us at home. Some of the crowds at our early kick off games have been embarrassing to show on TV e.g. Boro and Ipswich. They can stick their billions up their arsenal!

I work nights 8-6. Nobody is allowed to book Good Friday off because otherwise everyone would do it. I've used up plenty of holiday on midweek games and have used the last of them for Charlton and whoever the other one is in April.

I'm proper sulking now. Going to be a great game.

I do the early Saturday KO's despite being knackered. I do the midweek games even though it costs holidays.

Proper sulking.

Sky can **** off with their stupid adverts about fans and passion. They **** about with football so much. Just leave matches where they are. How about THEY work around football? Yeah, a stupid idea.

Just play football at 3:00pm. Stick a game on at Sunday dinner time/tea time if they must

3pm on a Saturday. The best league in the world.... you'll have 4 games and West Brom v Stoke will be the best one.

And Friday night games that aren't on a public holiday? Yeah, brilliant. Let's all finish work and travel around the country on a Friday night so nobody watches the game on telly anyway.

Alpha for president. 

Can't go to Watford now. Thanks Sky. Again

Just

Televise

The

Game

At

3:00

Nobody

Will

Die

I think they would if they were allowed. Premier league don't allow any football matches between 2:45 and 5:00pm every Saturday to be shown live.

Archived