INCE versus LINGARD: who gets first dibs to start?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was it that said that he felt Ince was in with a view to a perm? Ambitious or Rampage .. don't recall which ... if that's truly the case, with Lingard being a definite temporary, one would imagine Ince would be slightly higher on the pecking order.

Who was it that said that he felt Ince was in with a view to a perm? Ambitious or Rampage .. don't recall which ... if that's truly the case, with Lingard being a definite temporary, one would imagine Ince would be slightly higher on the pecking order.

Nothing has been confirmed but the vibe I got from the interview was that it's with a view to a permanent. It's hard to explain, so the only way I could simplify it is by saying: Ince's interview was definitely more Bent than Ibe. (Yes, I know that sentence could be taken in two different directions  :lol: )

Nothing has been confirmed but the vibe I got from the interview was that it's with a view to a permanent. It's hard to explain, so the only way I could simplify it is by saying: Ince's interview was definitely more Bent than Ibe. (Yes, I know that sentence could be taken in two different directions  :lol: )

Certainly would make sense wouldn't it. I think most of us would love to see Russell (was superb versus Chelsea) and Ince (assuming a form recapture) primed for those starting wide spots if we go up a division.  

Archived