Omar - will Real want him back?

robglosta

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll never make the R Madrid team regularly. He'd have to be playing at a higher level and blowing the opposition away to be considered and although he's done well, he's not done either of those and at his age he'd need to be playing higher to ever make Madrid's team.

I think he'd want to stay but only if we go up

I think we are beginning to see some real improvement from Omar. How likely is signing him? I think the versatility he could bring, particularly if we go up, could be very valuable.

Are Real likely to be willing to sell?

Blimey two weeks ago he was responsible for everything that went wrong from Keogh's cock-ups to ISIS in Syria...

Some never wanted him to ever wear the white of DCFC ever again.... Rail Madrid was mentioned by some ****...

Sign him asap in my opinion, he will thrive in the PL. He is a class act.

Blimey two weeks ago he was responsible for everything that went wrong from Keogh's cock-ups to ISIS in Syria...

Some never wanted him to ever wear the white of DCFC ever again.... Rail Madrid was mentioned by some ****...

Don't think I remember anyone saying this. 

2 players for each position maybe. -- The Eust retiring ( injured at the moment ), this leaves Thorne and maybe Omar.

Would certainly like to see him sign permanent with a view to having a midfield 3 of Thorne, Hughes and Mascarell, if Thirne gets injured again then Omar goes CDM and either Bryson or Hendrick gets the remaining midfield slot.

Obviously it depends on the formation we might play if we are promoted, so this is assuming we still keep the 3 in midfield.

He is getting better. I don't think anyone doubted his skills. More his decision making and positioning. But he's played great last two games. Credit where credit is due. 

I went yesterday and Omar is certainly improving, I wouldn't mind signing him as Eustace wont be here next season.. He will either retire or play a last year at Coventry where he has always said he would like to end his career if the chance arose. Thorne will be your first choice however Mascarell is certainly showing at the moment he can play the role, he wont ever be the destroyer in front of the back 4 but he will always have the ability to hit the ball left or right foot 40 yards to our on running wingers. It's nice to have this dilemma of will we sign him.. Who would of thought under clough, Jewell, Davies etc we would ever be looking at buying somebody from real Madrid?! The future is bright for us rams.

Archived