My team for Bolton. Assuming Bucko is injured

Grant

Christie   Keogh    Shotton    Fozzie

Mascarell

Hughes         Hendrick

Ince                                          Lingard

Martin

That's a scary line up :)

Only thing I would perhaps change, (if fit) Albentosa for Christie, Shotton at right back. He's looked very comfortable there in the last couple of games.

Christie on form is better than Shotton on form, for me.

He has got worse as the seasons gone on, bit like Wisdom did, but I fancy a rest will do him the world of good.

Albentosa, with the reviews he came over with, seems like a sure bet - who knows until he gets a regular spell in the team, though.

My team for Bolton. Assuming Bucko is injured

Grant

Christie   Keogh    Shotton    Fozzie

Mascarell

Hughes         Hendrick

Ince                                          Lingard

Martin

That's a scary line up :)

That would be great however would be surprised if ward and or dawkins both did not start sat.

My team for the final ten games would be

Grant

Christie                  Keogh                Buxton            Forsyth

Thorne

Hughes                  Ince

Russell                                                                Lindgard

Martin

Subs

Roos

Albentosa

Mascarell

Hendrick

Bryson

Ward/Dawkins

Bent

others

bennet

shotton

Warnock

Eustace

Now that team and squad makes me sleep sound at night

Time and time again we hear "I have come to Derby because of Steve McClaren".

How nice it is that people nowadays know Derby for all the right reasons.

Only thing I would perhaps change, (if fit) Albentosa for Christie, Shotton at right back. He's looked very comfortable there in the last couple of games.

Yeah, I'd have put him in too and moved shotton across, but i think he's still out, that's why i didn't mention him.

That would be great however would be surprised if ward and or dawkins both did not start sat.

My team for the final ten games would be

Grant

Christie                  Keogh                Buxton            Forsyth

Thorne

Hughes                  Ince

Russell                                                                Lindgard

Martin

Subs

Roos

Albentosa

Mascarell

Hendrick

Bryson

Ward/Dawkins

Bent

others

bennet

shotton

Warnock

Eustace

Now that team and squad makes me sleep sound at night

I think only ward would start If mac decides to bed the 2 new lads in gently, dawks has been offish so could see Ince coming straight in

I will say it's a joke that his skin colour was brought up. Get a grip

That, for me, is why some people question his attitude. There is simply no other explanation - no evidence - nothing.

I'm not saying that's your reasoning, because you just don't think he has a lot of ability and never questioned his attitude.

But too many people are saying he has a bad attitude and will distrupt the team spirit on nothing more than an assumption they've made in their own head. Same was said about Bent.

Martin moans like **** and gets at the players, has been barred from pubs and doesn't run around like a headless chicken, but he hasn't been put under the microcope anywhere near what ince has. It's strange.

That, for me, is why some people question his attitude. There is simply no other explanation - no evidence - nothing.

I'm not saying that's your reasoning, because you just don't think he has a lot of ability and never questioned his attitude.

But too many people are saying he has a bad attitude and will distrupt the team spirit on nothing more than an assumption they've made in their own head. Same was said about Bent.

Martin moans like **** and gets at the players, has been barred from pubs and doesn't run around like a headless chicken, but he hasn't been put under the microcope anywhere near what ince has. It's strange.

Your reasoning from bringing up skin colour is still ridiculous.

It's quite obvious where people think the attitude issue stems from, and that's simply the nonsense with Inter Milan, letting his contract go down and his Dad meddling in his career path. Whether fully informed or not over what happened is beside the point, but the facts are that his skin colour does have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Grant

Christie                  Keogh                Shoton            Forsyth

Omar

Hughes                  Hendrick

Ward                                                                     Ince

Martin

That's the team that will start the next game.

Your reasoning from bringing up skin colour is still ridiculous.

It's quite obvious where people think the attitude issue stems from, and that's simply the nonsense with Inter Milan, letting his contract go down and his Dad meddling in his career path. Whether fully informed or not over what happened is beside the point, but the facts are that his skin colour does have absolutely nothing to do with it.

I feel that with some people that it plays a subconscious part - not with everyone, but with some.

If turning down Inter to play for Hull is arrogant then it's lost on me. The reasoning didn't work out because he didn't get more playing time but still, the logic stands to reason. Similar to his reason to leave Liverpool for Blackpool.

If he's arrogant, lazy and doesn't try then I'll be proved wrong. But, I'll bare my arsecheeks on a billboard outside of the iPro if that's the case.

I feel that with some people that it plays a subconscious part - not with everyone, but with some.

If turning down Inter to play for Hull is arrogant then it's lost on me. The reasoning didn't work out because he didn't get more playing time but still, the logic stands to reason. Similar to his reason to leave Liverpool for Blackpool.

If he's arrogant, lazy and doesn't try then I'll be proved wrong. But, I'll bare my arsecheeks on a billboard outside of the iPro if that's the case.

little evidence to actually show Inter offered him anything.

Just a quick wondering, I'm sure the club has thought about this but

Fifa regulation 5.3 states:

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

He's already played for Forest and Hull?

Just a quick wondering, I'm sure the club has thought about this but

Fifa regulation 5.3 states:

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season. During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs. Equally, the provisions relating to the registration periods (article 6) as well as to the minimum length of a contract (article 18 paragraph 2) must be respected.

He's already played for Forest and Hull?

Forest was categorised as an emergency loan so therefore isn't included in those loan rules

Archived