Cardiff City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Cardiff the worst team we've played all season?

They have absolutely nothing other than a few long throws and high balls into the box.

We've hardly been brilliant, but we controlled that first half easily enough and two neat moves resulted in goals.

Only downside is we lack pace. Dawkins and Ward aren't exactly the quickest and I feel we've looked laboured in possession, passing around the back without much movement in midfield.

Was just thinking the same thing.

Derby usually play on the counter but there is simply nothing to counter. I don't remember a game when our midfield has had so much space and time.

Tell you something. That two tiered stand looks stupid. Especially with red seats.

Cardiff gave been ***** since they ditched the "lucky" red shirts

They've gradually gotten worse as the season has gone on. And many people on here predicted they would make a late charge for the playoffs. I'd back them for relegation on this performance.

Even Blackpool were better than this.

They've gradually gotten worse as the season has gone on. And many people on here predicted they would make a late charge for the playoffs. I'd back them for relegation on this performance.

The bottom three are so shy of getting points I think that it will stay as it is now.

Maybe they're getting what they deserve for hiring a motivational manager in Slade rather than a technical one.

Archived