"Just Eat"

Ram8

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before you all dismiss this thread out of hand, I implore you all, for pity's sake, think of the children!

Just what is the effect on those tiny, impressionable minds when they stand in front of the mirror in their converted replica shirt and see the words the 'ku.oc.tae.tsuj' emblazoned on the front? Then the chubby faced, little mites say, "This is exactly like the shirt that my hero Chris Martin wears, when I grow up I'm going to be just like him".

No wonder child obesity is at record levels.

No , it's not pointless .. It's a perfectly valid point to consider .. I assume therefore that you support a message that appears to suggest that it's ok to eat , well anything , in defiance of sensible dietary advice ..

You know what , yes , just close it , because if you see nothing wrong with gambling or alcohol sponsors either , then what hope is there for a sensible conversation .. !

Have you considered getting "I am not an idiot" tattooed across your forehead?

The apparent dichotomy when people meet you will drive them nuts.

Not read the replies but the opening post has a point.

If you haven't already, take a look back at what was said when we announced iPro as being the new stadium name.

Interesting stuff.

He hasn't got a point at all.

Everybody (well, everybody who is capable of subjective sentient thought processes) realises that it is a website, not a command - and said website facilitates the purchase of foodstuffs for delivery. Not burgers, not pizzas but food. It could be any type of restaurant/food seller - it all depends who has signed up to the website.

For instance, I had a kebab last week and there was salad with it. I made sure I threw that crap out for a start.

Must be the kind of people who are surprised when your fish and chips doesn't come wrapped in yesterday's paper.

Ah I miss that..nowt like getting ink on yer fish batter.

I've just looked at this thread title in the main forum front page, and I just had to order a take away.

Who started this immoral thread!?

it's ok... I know a nice Fish and Chip shop...

I needed to go fridge shopping on saturday afternoon to store all the left overs from Just Eat orders, thank god for football....

Oh no, damn those football shirt sponsors, didn't you know that fridges are responsible for the depletion of the ozone layer, speeding up global warming and endangering the entire world population with extinction, I'm too depressed to eat now, thank god.

Archived