I'm over it already..

One half game we don't play too well and some fans are looking for the nearest bridge.

Yes we wanted to beat Florist but a Derby goes either way normally, yesterday no exception.

We are having a great season and I'm pretty sure the Blackburn game in 9 days time will see us back on track.

Florist are partying like they just won the cup, this was their cup final though.

Get a grip most of you, think about where we are in the table and think about the 6 foot 5 inch beast coming into the defence. 

The future looks bright, the future is black and white.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish it wasnt a back up LB and centre half coming in.

Id prefer a central midfield who can tackle and be a bit physcial when needed and of course someone to replace eustace before thorne is back.

Bryson and hendrick were so so poor yesterday second half :(

We went forward in the second half with what looked to me as "no belief" whatsoever.

There was no conviction in our set plays, those vvankers threw the kitchen sink at it and got the victory.

We didn't an we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

That's what annoyed me and the fact that 30,000 of us Rams inside the Ipro could see what was going to happen and did!! ????

It hurt when the goal went in I must admit.

What was equally as disappointing was to come down in to the concourse to see a grown man punch a young lad in the face because he told his son to stop pushing him on the stairs. Then a massive brawl broke out and about 20 others got involved. Not what should be happening. I just keep thinking back to the difference in atmosphere after the game in the same fixtures last season. Worlds apart.

What was equally as disappointing was to come down in to the concourse to see a grown man punch a young lad in the face because he told his son to stop pushing him on the stairs. Then a massive brawl broke out and about 20 others got involved. Not what should be happening. I just keep thinking back to the difference in atmosphere after the game in the same fixtures last season. Worlds apart.

Maybe so but a lot of people need to get a grip.

Our football club is in the best position for years and we are questioning just one game.

I was disappointed this time yesterday but now I'm thinking of the remainder of the season and where we will finish.

Florist fans are celebrating thinking "Physco is back" after one win at the ipro and sitting 11 points off a play off spot.

Just one bad day we've had, look at what they've been like for 3 months. And when they talk about how our fans reacted, they only need to take a look at the train incident where their fans were fighting each other. 

I think we embarrassed ourselves on and off the pitch yesterday.

We have too many bad days for my liking. I think the thing that hurts more than it being Forest is the fact that promotion this season is absolutely crucial. We'll be in danger of losing our coaching staff and best players if we fail to go up again, so who knows how long it would take to rebuild again. The league is so close we can't afford to lose ground because I can't see us being more than 3 or so points off the pace come the end.

I'm not. I'm raging. The difference in performance from the last time we played them at home is breathtaking. We were unbelievably poor in the second half and didn't deserve anything from the game.

Man Citeh fans think they have every right to win every game, same as manure.How do you think their fans are feeling right now. We can't win every game and yes it would have been nice to beat them yesterday, but it's only forest, it's not like the real local Derby with Chesterfield. 

Man Citeh fans think they have every right to win every game, same as manure.How do you think their fans are feeling right now. We can't win every game and yes it would have been nice to beat them yesterday, but it's only forest, it's not like the real local Derby with Chesterfield.

Play like we did 2nd half and we'll lose to them too!

I was well and truly pissed off at the end of the game and just walked off on my own and went home without talking to anyone.

Went to a birthday party that evening for a lady that has been battling cancer for 6 years and it just put it all into perspective and i am over it.

The one red at work came in, tried to banter, got nowhere and left. All done.

It hurt but then all bad performances hurt.

I'll wait and see now. If we can pick it back up and get back to beating promotion rivals like we did at Ipswich I'll be fine.

I'll be even more fine if they go back to how they were and start losing at home to teams like Wednesday and talking about sacking the manager again. Time will tell.

Meh nothing, I punched the Filipino waitress after the final whistle.

I was well and truly pissed off at the end of the game and just walked off on my own and went home without talking to anyone.

Went to a birthday party that evening for a lady that has been battling cancer for 6 years and it just put it all into perspective and i am over it.

Hope she enjoyed her Forest numberplate present ;-)

Archived