Eustace Out Indefinitely

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Well they've all but signed Bielik, a young German DM. And aren't they looking at Ilkay Gundogan and Krychowiak (sp?) who also play that position. Could be an option but I definitely think we need someone.

Polish.

I'm only going to say this once, because I know I'll be shot down for it.

Put Hughes there, he wasn't that bad when he played there.

I preferred it when you said to put Coutts there.

Out of all the players who could potentially play there (aside from Mascarell), he's the only one who I think actually can.

The irony being, that out of those players, he is the one who most definitely shouldn't.

No he didn't. I actually know a Preston fan at work and he says Coutts was mainly an attacking midfielder. Your just making it up. He did play in the centre in a standard 442 sometimes. He says Coutts even played as a left wing back a few times as well so why don't we play him there.

Maybe Shotton can now play right wing now with Ibe going just as he did for stoke.  :)

Shotton......emergency centre back only.

He wasn't tbf. But we missed him in that advanced position. I'd say his performances there are similar to Omar's.

Who hasn't been bad there either.

Think people (not you ) are forgetting Eustace has bad games too. Games where we're needing to move the ball fast against a park the bus team and he's playing one twos with Grant.

Everyone has bad games. It happens.

He wasn't tbf. But we missed him in that advanced position. I'd say his performances there are similar to Omar's.

Who hasn't been bad there either.

Think people (not you ) are forgetting Eustace has bad games too. Games where we're needing to move the ball fast against a park the bus team and he's playing one twos with Grant.

Everyone has bad games. It happens.

This. For example if I only watched our last game, I'd be wondering why aren't we after new RB.

I'll take that, I was expecting worse.

Nah man, you're spot on imo. Hughes wasn't that bad there. If I remember the complaint was it was Hughes Lite. He played his most simplistic game.

And like Omar he didn't like the idea of heading or getting hurt.

Not like George. When you see that 6ft 2" tank coming at you, you let him have.

You don't try and head it incase you mark his beautiful face.

Oh,and he's a good passer, nice long range striker and great kisser

Archived