Promotion rivals watch

Kernow

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was thinking the same! Every single result to put salt in the wounds. We've kind of had this before thoe Beat a 'Contender' then lose the next game against a side who's struggling. We need to snap out of it and learn from it.

I have a feeling it'll be play offs again if we don't improve vs teams who close us down with a deep line :-[

Was thinking the same! Every single result to put salt in the wounds. We've kind of had this before thoe Beat a 'Contender' then lose the next game against a side who's struggling. We need to snap out of it and learn from it.

I have a feeling it'll be play offs again if we don't improve vs teams who close us down with a deep line :-[

Thankfully we're only 2 points adrift of what we need to be and plenty of time to make a push (or cock it up!)

What does it say about us if some people are just saying lets hope Ipswich and Bournemouth burn out.

It doesn't work like that. We have to fight for the top 2 spaces, not hope that other teams flounder around us because Ipswich and Bournemouth won't.

From now on we need to think every single game can get a result, whether it's a draw or a win. We need every single point possible because it's going to be close this year,

Teddy Bishop, some kind of new Will Hughes, is subject to being nicked off Ipswich for 10 million.

The real a Will Hughes must be worth 20 million now.

They've stopped banging the Hughes drum in the media haven't they?

After 4 transfers to Liverpool and a new 4 year contract with Derby I guess they moved on

When I saw Noel Hunt scored twice for Ipswich. I just knew it was going to be their season. 

For some insane reason they've managed to take the poorest players from the worst teams and build a promotion candidate. 

It defies logic, it defies everything anyone knows about football. It's ridiculous.

When I saw Noel Hunt scored twice for Ipswich. I just knew it was going to be their season. 

For some insane reason they've managed to take the poorest players from the worst teams and build a promotion candidate. 

It defies logic, it defies everything anyone knows about football. It's ridiculous.

It's called damn good management from an experienced head. 

He has built a team that all play for the manager.

McCarthy has done well wherever he has managed and was very unlucky to lose his job with Wolves.

Bournemouth appear to be taking the gamble of adding to their squad in the hope they can stay up at the top. A very wise move as they will never be in a better position again to get to the promised land. 

I think we have to get our own house in order. If we do that, we have every chance of going up. For one thing, Ipswich and Bournemouth have to play each other, and both have to play Boro, so there will be dropped points by at least 2 of the 3 nearest rivals. Ipswich also have to go to Norwich, a massive game. 

I must say though, if we limp into 2nd or even 1st because others drop points, that must be the must unconvincing promotion campaign in history. (Not that we'll care.)

Continue as we have and its 3rd or even 4th I think. 

Unless it's a Sky Sports Score Centre error, Ipswich only named 6 subs yesterday? Squad problems or something?

Read elsewhere that the squad had a bug or something like that...

Archived