Alan Nixon Rumours - Jan 2015

-JW-

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have it on very good authority that Nixon has several top notch sources - friends with chairmen, managers and scouts. He will also get information given to him by agents with agendas - trying to clinch a deal or engineer a move. So I'm 100% certain that Nixon does get a lot of good information.

However, I think he overeaches himself sometimes amd tries to pretend that he knows everything and ends up just relaying stuff he's read on forums or tried to dedeuce from what appears logical.

Either that, or that is his deductions from the deals/enquiries we've been putting in.. 

e.g Big striker conclusion as drawn from the fact we've been linked with Necid, Castaignos and Deeney..

Yeeeehhhhhh but all of those were before we signed Bent...

@reluctantnicko

@roweydcfc Still want to spend on a 'big' striker and an extra versatile body

I am still wondering, hoping, that we might make a move for Cork at Soton. Doesn't seem like he will sign a new contract in June, and Soton seem interested in bringing Byram in from Leeds who is also out of contract come June. Might get Cork for a mil or two (if we have got it). Be a very versatile body would young Jack with still lots to prove.

@reluctantnicko

@roweydcfc Still want to spend on a 'big' striker and an extra versatile body

I am still wondering, hoping, that we might make a move for Cork at Soton. Doesn't seem like he will sign a new contract in June, and Soton seem interested in bringing Byram in from Leeds who is also out of contract come June. Might get Cork for a mil or two (if we have got it). Be a very versatile body would young Jack with still lots to prove.

Didn't we sign an agreement that if we went up he would join us for last season?

Would be a good signing

Nixon's generally right on these things but of course the club will do everything they can to dampen down any speculation whatsoever until a deal is signed.

Is he ******

Maybe chelsea said a deal wasn't possible and that ends our interest.

Or maybe his wages are massive.

Everton prob pay 100% whereas we would be looking for a subsidised deal.

He still says Atsu

@reluctantnicko: @L1ghterfeul U want Atsu

@L1ghterfeul: @reluctantnicko Steve says "no interest"

@reluctantnicko: @L1ghterfeul Oh right ... why contact Chelsea then?

He still says atsu? I still say bless you.

I'm sick of saying this. Nixon obviously knows people behind the scenes at a few clubs and knows what's happening. Atsu may not happen but all he's said is that we want him - he ain't telling no ******* bull ****. The bloke makes a living on this for god sake.

The only 2 on Twitter I believe know their **** is John Percy and Nixon.

I'm sick of saying this. Nixon obviously knows people behind the scenes at a few clubs and knows what's happening. Atsu may not happen but all he's said is that we want him - he ain't telling no ******* bull ****. The bloke makes a living on this for god sake.

Agree with this! he's not called "the boss of goss " for nothing lol

No, he makes a living getting prats to buy his newspaper. More mug you.

Archived