Alan Nixon Rumours - Jan 2015

-JW-

Nicko has do this to take the focus away from the news that the Sun has scrapped page 3 as of last Friday.

I'm devastated, I'm a sucker for a nice pair me.

Is this true? No more Page 3! Did Google tell them?

Anyway, as for you sucking tits please send my regards to old Mother Boycie. I take it she had gluten free jugs?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah don't we all. But don't think we're getting another striker anyway. It's a winger we need tbf.

I think it's a matter of if the right player becomes available to improve the squad and our chances of promotion.

We did lose to Forest after all !

Steve will decide what we need lol.

I'm not too fussed .

PS We don't know how long Thorne will be and how fit he will be for the run in yet.

I always welcome Steves exciting additions to our squad bearing in mind we are going up hopefully !

He learnt off Jim Smith that you always try and get quality in to improve the squad.

I think it's a matter of if the right player becomes available to improve the squad and our chances of promotion.

We did lose to Forest after all !

Steve will decide what we need lol.

I'm not too fussed .

PS We don't know how long Thorne will be and how fit he will be for the run in yet.

I always welcome Steves exciting editions to our squad bearing in mind we are going up !

He learnt off Jim Smith that you always try and get quality in.

We'll see Thorne in few weeks time. Bournemouth away me thinks.

I think that will be too early.

Just my opinion

Mac said he'll be back in the squad in 4 weeks other weeks meaning feb. So I hope he's in the squad for that game though.

@reluctantnicko Would Atsu be a good addition for derby?

@roweydcfc Very similar to Ibe. Badly needs games.

@reluctantnicko Look like we will get him?

@roweydcfc Working towards it. Think it will happen in loan window. Three club rule complications. Red tape nonsense.

@reluctantnicko oh yea of course. Derby looking at anything else?

Translation:

"Perhaps I was a little hasty in making up the Atsu nonsense, so I'm going to pretend that you are after somebody else. I'm not telling you who though, because if you don't sign anybody then I can blame bureaucracy and red tape, but if you do sign somebody, either on loan or permanent, well, I told you so on 21 Jan."

I think that just about sums it up.

Noob alert

I know the whole argument that he's either a genius or idiot (depending on your side of the fence) with transfer predictions...

However, he now seems to be claiming to know what's going on inside the heads of our management:

I know the whole argument that he's either a genius or idiot (depending on your side of the fence) with transfer predictions...

However, he now seems to be claiming to know what's going on inside the heads of our management:

I assume he's referring to the bids we've made over the past few weeks. At least the bids he said we have made in the past few weeks. 

If he wasn't right with about 80% of our transfer rumours then I wouldn't believe him. However, he's usually spot on. The Darren Bent one was completely out of nowhere. As was Wisdom, Ibe...etc

Either that, or that is his deductions from the deals/enquiries we've been putting in.. 

e.g Big striker conclusion as drawn from the fact we've been linked with Necid, Castaignos and Deeney..

Archived