Alan Nixon Rumours - Jan 2015

-JW-

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumours and opinions are the substance of this forum. Nixon and his fellow rumour mongers keep us interested. Considering possibilities is good fuel for banter. Banter is good fun and humour keeps you young .If I feel that I am better than Nixon then I am the real expert.. We crave the respect of our peers and it can help us understand each other which makes life more interesting. I chatted to Steve Nicholson at the U21 game this week. He is a nice, intelligent, articulate, guy who really cares about Derby County. He has his opinions and he is good enough to get paid for writing them. Have I got anything better to do than write these words of wisdom at this time. Not really, O'Riley. Rarely! I am now off to Morrisons to get some cracking stuff for a stylish casserole which I am going to zap in the oven for me and my lovely wife who is at work. In the meantime the world will have to await my further insights while I wait to hear yours. Together we are fashioning a promotion winning Derby County as we are all really fantasy managers of DCFC. COYR.

Rumours and opinions are the substance of this forum. Nixon and his fellow rumour mongers keep us interested. Considering possibilities is good fuel for banter. Banter is good fun and humour keeps you young .If I feel that I am better than Nixon then I am the real expert.. We crave the respect of our peers and it can help us understand each other which makes life more interesting. I chatted to Steve Nicholson at the U21 game this week. He is a nice, intelligent, articulate, guy who really cares about Derby County. He has his opinions and he is good enough to get paid for writing them. Have I got anything better to do than write these words of wisdom at this time. Not really, O'Riley. Rarely! I am now off to Morrisons to get some cracking stuff for a stylish casserole which I am going to zap in the oven for me and my lovely wife who is at work. In the meantime the world will have to await my further insights while I wait to hear yours. Together we are fashioning a promotion winning Derby County as we are all really fantasy managers of DCFC. COYR.

This is actually really well put! COYR

Rumours and opinions are the substance of this forum. Nixon and his fellow rumour mongers keep us interested. Considering possibilities is good fuel for banter. Banter is good fun and humour keeps you young .If I feel that I am better than Nixon then I am the real expert.. We crave the respect of our peers and it can help us understand each other which makes life more interesting. I chatted to Steve Nicholson at the U21 game this week. He is a nice, intelligent, articulate, guy who really cares about Derby County. He has his opinions and he is good enough to get paid for writing them. Have I got anything better to do than write these words of wisdom at this time. Not really, O'Riley. Rarely! I am now off to Morrisons to get some cracking stuff for a stylish casserole which I am going to zap in the oven for me and my lovely wife who is at work. In the meantime the world will have to await my further insights while I wait to hear yours. Together we are fashioning a promotion winning Derby County as we are all really fantasy managers of DCFC. COYR.

What's a stylish casserole?

Casserole was marvellous www.rightgoodcasseroles.com It contained sweet potatoes, carrots, leeks, liver, braising steak, turnip, swede, mushrooms, parsnips, red wine, stock pots, herb mixes, oxo cubes, spice mix, beef and ale powder mix, onions, potatoes. You know that you like it baby. Have I gone off thread again?

Archived